DIRECTV (Nasdaq: DTV) is a Provider of digital television entertainment in the U.S. & Latin America. The Company's two business segments, DIRECTV U.S. & DIRECTV Latin America are engaged in acquiring, promoting, selling and distributing digital entertainment programming.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Why the U.S. Government Thinks DirecTV Is Using Deceptive Ads
- Why DirecTV Won't Compete With Dish's Sling TV
- 5 Things DirecTV Management Wants You to Know
- DIRECTV Earnings: Satellite TV Provider Beams in Solid EPS Beat
- AT&T Inc. Doesn't Make a Dime Off of These 6 Million Subscribers -- but It Soon Could