Customers are an essential part of any business. The purpose of a business is to generate wealth for its owner(s), and the customer is the one who exchanges money for the business's product or service. Businesses typically seek to increase their number of customers, and also the loyalty of their customers. A business may try to establish a popular brand to keep customers from buying competing products.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 3 Stocks That Could Make Huge Moves This Week
- Is JetBlue's Management Up to the Task?
- This Stock Is the Best Investment Pure Play in Luxury Goods Today
- You're Not Going to Believe What Verizon Is Telling Customers About Netflix
- Bank of America Tops the List of the Most Hated Companies in Banking
- This Struggling Industrial Giant is Gearing up to be the Next Technology Star