Customers are an essential part of any business. The purpose of a business is to generate wealth for its owner(s), and the customer is the one who exchanges money for the business's product or service. Businesses typically seek to increase their number of customers, and also the loyalty of their customers. A business may try to establish a popular brand to keep customers from buying competing products.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Wal-Mart vs. Amazon: Which Will Win Christmas This Year?
- 5 Things Garmin Ltd.'s Management Wants You to Know
- Apple Pay's Best Feature May Be the Reason It Fails
- Heartland Payment Systems, Inc. Aims at Big Players in Payment Processing
- How I Got Started in Finance
- Danger Lurking in Mosaic Stock's Dividend Payout Ratio?