Customers are an essential part of any business. The purpose of a business is to generate wealth for its owner(s), and the customer is the one who exchanges money for the business's product or service. Businesses typically seek to increase their number of customers, and also the loyalty of their customers. A business may try to establish a popular brand to keep customers from buying competing products.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 5 Things Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.'s Management Wants You to Know
- 3 Things to Watch When Interface Inc. Reports
- Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. Earnings: Eat Up Comps
- The Death of Cable: Sony Wants in on the Online Streaming Game
- How Big Will The Harry Potter Fantastic Beasts Spinoffs Be For Warner Bros?
- Want To Know How Big Buffalo Wild Wings Could Grow?