Customers are an essential part of any business. The purpose of a business is to generate wealth for its owner(s), and the customer is the one who exchanges money for the business's product or service. Businesses typically seek to increase their number of customers, and also the loyalty of their customers. A business may try to establish a popular brand to keep customers from buying competing products.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Why TubeMogul Inc. Stock Skyrocketed
- Apple, Inc.'s iPad Pro Launch Could Be Closer Than You Think
- Will Smith & Wesson Holding Corp Keep Feeling the Pain?
- 3 Reasons SodaStream International Ltd.?s Stock Could Rise
- Will Big Lots' Turnaround Keep Boosting the Stock?
- Not Even a Buyout Can Save Sears Holdings Now