Customers are an essential part of any business. The purpose of a business is to generate wealth for its owner(s), and the customer is the one who exchanges money for the business's product or service. Businesses typically seek to increase their number of customers, and also the loyalty of their customers. A business may try to establish a popular brand to keep customers from buying competing products.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Why Valeant International Inc. Is Acquiring Botox and Juvederm Maker Allergan
- 3 World Champions for Your Portfolio: eBay, Las Vegas Sands, and Starbucks
- ARM Holdings plc Reports 16% Q1 Revenue Growth, Short of Estimates; Shares Fall
- EMC Corporation Slides on Soft Earnings Guidance
- Is Wal-Mart About to Crush Smaller Organic Sellers?
- Which of These 3 Foreign Education Stocks Should You Buy?