Customers are an essential part of any business. The purpose of a business is to generate wealth for its owner(s), and the customer is the one who exchanges money for the business's product or service. Businesses typically seek to increase their number of customers, and also the loyalty of their customers. A business may try to establish a popular brand to keep customers from buying competing products.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Offshore Drilling: Deteriorating Market Conditions Mean Dividends May Have Further to Fall
- What Took Costco So Long to Dump AmEx and Embrace Visa?
- 1 More Way Qualcomm Inc. Is Challenging Apple Inc.
- LaGuardia to Los Angeles Nonstop? These 2 Airlines Would Be the Winners
- Is it Too Late to Buy Costco Wholesale Corporation Stock?
- Will Apple Inc. Release a New MacBook Air on March 9?