Customers are an essential part of any business. The purpose of a business is to generate wealth for its owner(s), and the customer is the one who exchanges money for the business's product or service. Businesses typically seek to increase their number of customers, and also the loyalty of their customers. A business may try to establish a popular brand to keep customers from buying competing products.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- How Apple Pay Could Lead Apple to Billions in Profit
- Why Apple Selling 10 Million iPhone 6 and 6 Plus Units Is More Impressive Than You Think
- 5 Things FedEx Corporation's Management Wants You to Know
- 5 Things 3D Systems Corporation's Management Wants You to Know
- 5 Reasons Why Walgreen Company Won't Kick the Habit
- Is This How GM Will Beat Tesla Motors?