Customers are an essential part of any business. The purpose of a business is to generate wealth for its owner(s), and the customer is the one who exchanges money for the business's product or service. Businesses typically seek to increase their number of customers, and also the loyalty of their customers. A business may try to establish a popular brand to keep customers from buying competing products.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Can Google, Inc. Continue its Incredible Run?
- Discover Financial Services Delivers Impressive Results, Reports Record Earnings
- 2 Quotes That Show Why Chipotle Stock Will Keep Winning
- 2 Stocks That Have Survived the Demise of Traditional Media Advertising
- Michael Kors: Recent Negative Coverage Presents an Ideal Buying Opportunity for Investors
- Can HP and EMC Spread This Cloud Technology to Enterprise?