Customers are an essential part of any business. The purpose of a business is to generate wealth for its owner(s), and the customer is the one who exchanges money for the business's product or service. Businesses typically seek to increase their number of customers, and also the loyalty of their customers. A business may try to establish a popular brand to keep customers from buying competing products.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 50 Million People Already Use This App That Facebook Released This Summer
- Survey Says Amazon Will Beat Target, Wal-Mart This Holiday Season
- Why Are Comcast's Data Cap Exemptions Evil If T-Mobile's Are A-OK?
- Baidu Inc. (ADR) Is Making Moves Into India
- What Investors Need to Know About Itron, Inc.'s Q3 Earnings
- 5 Things Target Corporation's Management Wants You to Know