Customers are an essential part of any business. The purpose of a business is to generate wealth for its owner(s), and the customer is the one who exchanges money for the business's product or service. Businesses typically seek to increase their number of customers, and also the loyalty of their customers. A business may try to establish a popular brand to keep customers from buying competing products.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Why Samsung Will Not Acquire Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.
- The 3 Best Dividend Stocks Warren Buffett Owns
- 2 Restaurant Stocks to Buy, 1 to Avoid
- This Is How Bank of America Can Win Me (and You) Back
- 6.5 Million New Reasons to Worry About Your Social Security
- In Case You Missed It, Warren Buffett Has Bought Millions of Shares in This Company