Customers are an essential part of any business. The purpose of a business is to generate wealth for its owner(s), and the customer is the one who exchanges money for the business's product or service. Businesses typically seek to increase their number of customers, and also the loyalty of their customers. A business may try to establish a popular brand to keep customers from buying competing products.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Facebook Inc. Could Push Apple Pay Over the Top
- What Happens When Your Investment Plans Work?
- Forget Marijuana Stocks: Here Are 3 Smarter Investments
- Here's Why IBM Is Still Building Mainframes
- Apple vs. Google: Whose App Store Earns More?
- The Future of This Company Lies With Netflix and Streaming 4K Video