Customers are an essential part of any business. The purpose of a business is to generate wealth for its owner(s), and the customer is the one who exchanges money for the business's product or service. Businesses typically seek to increase their number of customers, and also the loyalty of their customers. A business may try to establish a popular brand to keep customers from buying competing products.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Should Starbucks Corporation Fear This Underdog in Asia?
- Tesla Model X Orders Begin -- and Here Are Some Sweet Pictures
- Intel Corporation vs. Qualcomm Inc.: Let the Drone Wars Begin!
- Rumors of Facebook, Inc.'s Decline Are Greatly Exaggerated
- 5 Things Geospace Technologies' Management Wants You to Know
- Will Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. Really Shut NVIDIA Corporation Out of Initial HBM2 Supply?