Customers are an essential part of any business. The purpose of a business is to generate wealth for its owner(s), and the customer is the one who exchanges money for the business's product or service. Businesses typically seek to increase their number of customers, and also the loyalty of their customers. A business may try to establish a popular brand to keep customers from buying competing products.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Dominion Resources Inc. Wants You to Know its Future is Bright ... and Gassy
- Verizon Again Shows It's Not Playing Nice With Competing Carriers
- Could Apple Inc. Stock Hit $150 With the Help of Apple Watch?
- Even Apple's Rejected Ideas Inspire Xiaomi's Plans
- I'm Thankful for Lower Share Prices
- 3 Reasons Workday Inc.'s Stock Could Fall