It's easy to confuse cult stocks with stocks with cult-like followings (the latter include Apple and the satellite radio companies). The difference is that true cult stocks usually have not yet achieved mainstream attention (and possibly never will, since they often have a speculative nature or lack of profitability).
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 3 Summer 2015 Movies Poised to Disappoint at the Box Office
- McDonald's Corporation: Why the New "TasteCrafted" Customizable Menu Could Backfire
- Is GoPro Inc. CEO Nick Woodman Worth $285 Million?
- 3 of the Best Hedge Funds
- Secrets to Warren Buffett's Success
- 4 Ways to (Legally) Stream Free Television Shows