It's easy to confuse cult stocks with stocks with cult-like followings (the latter include Apple and the satellite radio companies). The difference is that true cult stocks usually have not yet achieved mainstream attention (and possibly never will, since they often have a speculative nature or lack of profitability).
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- How Kim Kardashian, James Bond, and Hercules Can Help You Make Money
- Move Over Chevy Camaro, Ford's 2015 Mustang Is Coming Fast
- Breaking: New 2015 Ford Mustang Specs, Best Pony Car, Ever?
- 2 Things Dividend Investors Should Consider When Buying AT&T, Inc.
- Why You Should Avoid This Recent IPO
- Why Smartwatches Aren't the Next Big Thing