It's easy to confuse cult stocks with stocks with cult-like followings (the latter include Apple and the satellite radio companies). The difference is that true cult stocks usually have not yet achieved mainstream attention (and possibly never will, since they often have a speculative nature or lack of profitability).
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Huawei Abandons Microsoft's Windows Phone
- Can Netflix Ride "BoJack Horseman" Higher?
- Activision Blizzard Resurrects Sierra Games and Revisits Classic Franchises
- Could This Change Sweeten Diet Soda Sales for Coke and Pepsi?
- How Kim Kardashian, James Bond, and Hercules Can Help You Make Money
- Move Over Chevy Camaro, Ford's 2015 Mustang Is Coming Fast