It's easy to confuse cult stocks with stocks with cult-like followings (the latter include Apple and the satellite radio companies). The difference is that true cult stocks usually have not yet achieved mainstream attention (and possibly never will, since they often have a speculative nature or lack of profitability).
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Netflix, Inc. Could Go Either Way Next Week
- Would a ?Goonies? Sequel be a Box Office Hit?
- Is Take-Two a Good Investment After the GTA V Windfall?
- Could NBC?s Renewal of ?Chicago Fire? and ?Chicago PD? Lead to ?Chicago MD??
- Will lululemon Ever Win Over Male Consumers?
- Glee?s 100th Episode Retrospective: How One Show Took Over iTunes