It's easy to confuse cult stocks with stocks with cult-like followings (the latter include Apple and the satellite radio companies). The difference is that true cult stocks usually have not yet achieved mainstream attention (and possibly never will, since they often have a speculative nature or lack of profitability).
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- What is Seth MacFarlane's Net Worth?
- Disney World's Worst Park is Shrinking
- Will Crystal Pepsi Save PepsiCo?
- Are Orange Hibiscus and Pineapple Cream the Answer to Pepsi and Coca-Cola's Problems?
- Will lululemon athletica Surprise Wall Street When It Reports Earnings Next Week?
- How Online Shopping Is Changing the Rules for Luxury Retail Stocks