It's easy to confuse cult stocks with stocks with cult-like followings (the latter include Apple and the satellite radio companies). The difference is that true cult stocks usually have not yet achieved mainstream attention (and possibly never will, since they often have a speculative nature or lack of profitability).
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Should Warner Bros. Produce ?Blade Runner 2??
- Can You Guess Which Coffee Chain Has the Most Loyal Customers? You Might Be Surprised!
- Facebook?s 'Nearby Friends' -- 3 Critical Questions
- Why KFC is Bringing Back the Double Down
- Netflix, Inc. Could Go Either Way Next Week
- Would a ?Goonies? Sequel be a Box Office Hit?