Credit Suisse (NYSE: CS), based in Zurich, Switzerland, is a financial services company. It operates in three segments. Private Banking is involved with offering life insurance products, wealth management, and pension planning, among other areas. Investment Banking is involved with coporate and business services such as debt and equity underwriting, sales advice, merger and acquisition advice, etc. Asset Management offers investment services to governments, institutions, and private individuals.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Is JPMorgan Chase & Co.'s Public Image Hurting Their Bottom Line?
- Why Credit Suisse Group Shares Could Fly 15%
- Bad Golf Game Hurts Dick's, Staples Stock Gets Stapled, and Credit Suisse Dishes $2.8 Billion
- Does Anyone Love the Big Banks?
- The US Government Has Finally Begun Going After Banks, But Their Names Will Surprise You