Continental Resources (NYSE: CLR) is an independent oil and natural gas exploration and production company with operations in the Rocky Mountain, Mid-Continent and Gulf Coast regions of the United States.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 1 Issue Oil Companies in the Bakken Have Put Off Could Bite Back This Year
- The Shale Boom Won't Crash Anytime Soon, Described in 2 Charts
- Listen to These 19 Words and Try to Tell Me We?re Not About to Open Pandora?s Box
- Will Oil Producers Run Into Losses Without Crude Exports?
- Jim Cramer is Right, This is One Great Energy Growth Stock