Computer peripherals are pieces of hardware that are added to a computer to improve functionality. These include, (but are by no means limited to), printers, external drives, mice, keyboards, speakers, sound cards, scanners, game controllers, and headphones.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Will New Leadership Help the Xbox One Compete With the PlayStation 4?
- 3 Threats to Google?s Future
- PS4 vs. Xbox One: Sony Pulls Further Ahead in Console Race
- Which Tech Titan Will Rule Health Care IT?
- Why Intel Shouldn?t Build an ARM Chip
- Using the Internet of Things and Cloud Connectivity to Build a Smarter Hospital