Commercial paper is a short-term debt security issued by banks, corporations, and other borrowers.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 1 Technology Could Revolutionize The Global Lighting Industry
- Why the 2015 Dodge Charger Is Key to Fiat Chrysler's Plan
- Is This How Apple, Inc. Can Afford Sapphire For the Rumored iPhone 6?
- A Solazyme Investor's Guide to Moema's Commercial Equipment: Recovery
- Disney's $95.6 Billion Arsenal
- Exclusive 3-D Printing Interview with Mcor Technologies CEO Conor MacCormack