Commercial paper is a short-term debt security issued by banks, corporations, and other borrowers.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 12 Thoughts About Investing and the Economy
- The 5 Most Important Points From Citigroup's Fourth-Quarter Conference Call
- The 1 Bank Stock I Want to Own in 2015
- Does AstraZeneca PLC Stock Offer a Golden Opportunity in 2015?
- Banking and Black Swans: How to Protect Yourself From the Tyranny of Uncertainty
- Smart Investors Are Already Buying These Stocks for Retirement