Commercial paper is a short-term debt security issued by banks, corporations, and other borrowers.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Disney's $95.6 Billion Arsenal
- Exclusive 3-D Printing Interview with Mcor Technologies CEO Conor MacCormack
- Ariad Stock's Biggest Risk Is Its Only Hope
- This Company Easily Converts the Customers of 3D Systems Corporation and Stratasys, Ltd.
- What Does an Increase in Business Travel Mean for the U.S. Economy?
- Recent Controversy Aside, Portugal Telecom's Upcoming Merger With Oi Remains a Good Thing