Commercial paper is a short-term debt security issued by banks, corporations, and other borrowers.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Pacific Biosciences of California Earnings Rocket Higher on Roche Deal
- 3 Reasons a Microsoft Watch Is Destined to Fail
- How Apple, Inc. (AAPL) Repurchased $17 Billion in Stock Without Issuing More Bonds
- Can Ads And Cable TV Get the WWE Network Off the Mat?
- New Catalyst Could Mean Cheaper Biofuels Production
- 3 Ways to Invest in a Future Multi-Trillion Dollar Graphene Market