Commercial paper is a short-term debt security issued by banks, corporations, and other borrowers.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 3 Reasons Solazyme Inc. Stock Will Rise From All-Time Lows
- 3 Reasons Your Marijuana Stocks Could Get Smoked
- Pacific Biosciences of California Earnings Rocket Higher on Roche Deal
- 3 Reasons a Microsoft Watch Is Destined to Fail
- How Apple, Inc. (AAPL) Repurchased $17 Billion in Stock Without Issuing More Bonds
- Can Ads And Cable TV Get the WWE Network Off the Mat?