Clorox Co. (NYSE: CLX) offers a wide range of consumer products; best known, perhaps, for its bleach.
Clorox offers products in the realms of home care; laundry additives; water filtration; auto care; dressings, sauces, and seasonings; bags, wraps, and containers; charcoal, and cat litter.
Brands include: Burt's Bees, Green Works, Armor All, STP, Brita, Clorox, Liquid-Plumr; Pine-Sol, Hidden Valley, Glad, Kingsford, KC Masterpiece, Kitchen Bouquet, and Formula 409.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Is The Clorox Co. Destined for Greatness?
- Here's What You Don't Know About The Procter & Gamble Company, Today's Best Dow Stock
- Why the U.S. Consumer Is Doing Better Than You Might Think -- and What It Means for These 3 Companie
- Tuesday's Top Upgrades (and Downgrades)
- P&G, Kimberly-Clark, or Clorox: Which Personal Products Giant Had the Best Quarter?