Clorox Co. (NYSE: CLX) offers a wide range of consumer products; best known, perhaps, for its bleach.
Clorox offers products in the realms of home care; laundry additives; water filtration; auto care; dressings, sauces, and seasonings; bags, wraps, and containers; charcoal, and cat litter.
Brands include: Burt's Bees, Green Works, Armor All, STP, Brita, Clorox, Liquid-Plumr; Pine-Sol, Hidden Valley, Glad, Kingsford, KC Masterpiece, Kitchen Bouquet, and Formula 409.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- The Clorox Company: Does This 3.2% Dividend Payer Belong in Your Portfolio?
- The Clorox Co. Is a Great Dividend Stock for 3 Simple Reasons
- Clorox and Cintas: Are They Investment-Worthy?
- 5 Top Dividend Stocks to Buy on the Dip
- 3 Recent Dividend Increases You Need to Know About: Macy's, Clorox, and Safeway