Citigroup (NYSE: C) is a diversified global financial services holding company whose businesses provide a range of financial services to consumer and corporate customers.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Why Haven't More Wall Street CEOs Gone to Jail Since the Financial Crisis?
- The 5 Most Important Points From Citigroup's Fourth-Quarter Conference Call
- Are Banks Actually Evil, or Does It Just Seem That Way?
- Is This the "Ma Bell Breakup" Moment That Will Dismantle the Mega Banks?
- The 1 Bank Stock I Want to Own in 2015