Churning refers to excessive buying and selling by a broker to generate commissions for himself or herself, without regard to benefiting the individual investor.
Related Fool Articles
- [LINK TITLE]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Sirius XM Closes In on a New 8-Year High
- 5 Things Verizon Communications Inc.'s Management Wants Investors to Know
- Sirius XM Earnings: Raising the Roof, Again
- Why Oil Carnage Doesn't Equal Poor Oil Service Earnings
- When Will Intel Corporation Launch Its First 10-Nanometer Atom Processor?
- AT&T Inc. Earnings: Connected Devices Boost Postpaid Connections