Churning refers to excessive buying and selling by a broker to generate commissions for himself or herself, without regard to benefiting the individual investor.
Related Fool Articles
- [LINK TITLE]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Is Wall Street Still a Liability for Solazyme Investors?
- 2 Reasons Why Merck & Co. Is Crushing the Dow
- Can Edwards Lifesciences Corp. Capitalize on This Opportunity?
- The Dow's 3 Most Hated Stocks
- T-Mobile vs. AT&T: The 'Un-Carrier' Takes Another Swipe at the Telecom Giant
- Why Your Next Car Might Be Powered by NVIDIA