Churning refers to excessive buying and selling by a broker to generate commissions for himself or herself, without regard to benefiting the individual investor.
Related Fool Articles
- [LINK TITLE]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- AT&T Inc. Earnings: Subscriber Numbers Soar
- 1 Utility May Find the Future of Energy More Difficult Than Anticipated
- British Invasion: Why is America Producing Fuel for This WWII Airplane?
- DISH & Sling TV: Why the New Cord-Cutting Service Is Such a Big Deal
- 5 Things Delta Air Lines, Inc. Management Wants You to Know
- Stocks Climb Even as AmEx, Telecoms Weigh Down Gains