A central bank is a bank that manages the nations' money supply.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- These Stocks Just Raised Their Dividends
- Federal Reserve Doesn?t Raise Rates, Pointing to Disappointing Business Investment and Net Exports
- 5 Things Texas Instruments Incorporated's Management Wants You to Know
- Why You Can Expect Altria Earnings to Keep Rising
- Can MasterCard Earnings Keep Charging Forward?
- A Straightforward Analysis of New York Community Bancorp's 2Q Earnings