A central bank is a bank that manages the nations' money supply.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Here's What Cornelius Vanderbilt Would Do When Stocks Tumbled
- What the Upcoming Vote at Bank of America Is (and Isn't) About
- Market's Manic Monday; Or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Long-Term Investing
- Why the Dow "Death Cross" Is a Ridiculously Bad Indicator
- The Latest News Says We're Closer to an Apple Car Than You May Think
- Think You Know Bonds? Think Again.