A central bank is a bank that manages the nations' money supply.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- This CEO Is Everything a Warren Buffett Manager Should Be
- Price of Gold in 2015: Can It Regain Its Luster?
- 26 Things I Learned From Old Books on Investing
- As the Dow Recovers, Smart Investors Can Learn From Rollercoaster Markets
- More To Ruble?s Collapse Than Meets The Eye
- The Dow Climbs Triple Digits, but Investors Should Stop Expecting Fed Bailouts