A cash cow is kind of like a goose that lays golden eggs. Cash cows are businesses that consistently generate lots of cash pretty easily.
EXPANDED DEFINITION HERE
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 2 Reasons Activision Blizzard Investors Should Ignore the Destiny Debacle
- Delta vs. United: Which Airline Will Make You the Most Money?
- 3 Reasons Western Digital Corp's Stock Could Fall
- Sears Holdings Bid to Sell Canadian Operations Fails
- 3 Reasons Xerox Corp's Stock Could Fall
- Why Family Dollar Is an Activist Investor Target