A cash cow is kind of like a goose that lays golden eggs. Cash cows are businesses that consistently generate lots of cash pretty easily.
EXPANDED DEFINITION HERE
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Here's Your Guide to Altria's Q1 Earnings
- Drone Wars: Google Inc. Beats Facebook to Acquire Titan
- Belt Tightening is All the Rage in this Sector
- Will Apple and Google Join the Tech Free Fall?
- How High Can Hewlett-Packard Company Stock Go?
- You'll Never Guess How Warren Buffett Plans to Make His Next Billion