A cash cow is kind of like a goose that lays golden eggs. Cash cows are businesses that consistently generate lots of cash pretty easily.
EXPANDED DEFINITION HERE
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Could Inovio Pharmaceuticals Inc. Be Running Out of Money?
- Why Shares of iRobot Corporation Soared
- The 1 Thing Successful Investors Never Do
- 3 Reasons MGM Resorts International?s Stock Could Fall
- Honeywell International: Must-Knows From the Q3 Conference Call
- After Tanking 20%, Is GameStop Corp. Stock a Buy?