A cash cow is kind of like a goose that lays golden eggs. Cash cows are businesses that consistently generate lots of cash pretty easily.
EXPANDED DEFINITION HERE
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Why SodaStream's 57% Stock Dip in 2014 Could Get Worse in 2015
- 2 Top Warren Buffett Stocks with Good Dividend Yields
- Warren Buffett Lost Billions This Week -- Is He Losing His Touch?
- The Heavy Construction Industry: Investing Essentials
- Why Shares of Infinera Corp. Had Their Fifth-Best Day of All Time Today
- Why Silicon Laboratories Shares Soared Today