A cash cow is kind of like a goose that lays golden eggs. Cash cows are businesses that consistently generate lots of cash pretty easily.
EXPANDED DEFINITION HERE
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Microsoft Corporation Stock Slips Post Earnings: Bargain or Bull Trap?
- Why Haven't More Wall Street CEOs Gone to Jail Since the Financial Crisis?
- The Most Important Investing Rule
- Why Microsoft Corp. Is Willing to Give Away Windows 10
- 3 Things Starbucks Corporation Wants Investors To Know About The Future
- 3 Questions Going Into Google Inc. Earnings