A cash cow is kind of like a goose that lays golden eggs. Cash cows are businesses that consistently generate lots of cash pretty easily.
EXPANDED DEFINITION HERE
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 3 Reasons to Sell GameStop, 1 Reason to Buy
- 3 High-Risk Dividend Stocks to Avoid
- Stocks Billionaires Are Bailing Out Of -- Should You, Too?
- Sanofi Sets Its Sights on 2020 -- Here's What Investors Need to Know
- This $64 Billion Oil Company Is Setting a New Course by Investing in Wind Energy
- Stocks Billionaires Are Buying -- Should You, Too?