A cash cow is kind of like a goose that lays golden eggs. Cash cows are businesses that consistently generate lots of cash pretty easily.
EXPANDED DEFINITION HERE
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Will FuelCell Energy Inc. Find Success Replicating SolarCity's Business Model?
- 14 Crowdfunding Campaigns Raking In Millions of Dollars
- New Commercial Nuclear Battery Being Developed
- Russia's Ukrainian Adventure May Have Crippled Its Drone Program
- Can Bombardier's CSeries Finally Take Flight?
- How Warren Buffett Plans to Make You Money