A cash cow is kind of like a goose that lays golden eggs. Cash cows are businesses that consistently generate lots of cash pretty easily.
EXPANDED DEFINITION HERE
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 3 Ways Berkshire Hathaway Will Look Different 10 Years From Now
- Read This Before You Sell Apple Inc. Stock
- Berkshire Hathaway Still Looks Undervalued
- Will Taylor Swift Help Apple Inc. Get People To Pay For Streaming Music?
- Qualcomm, Inc. Faces Pressure to Spin-Off Chip Business
- 2 Reasons The Public Is Rejecting the Keurig 2.0