A cash cow is kind of like a goose that lays golden eggs. Cash cows are businesses that consistently generate lots of cash pretty easily.
EXPANDED DEFINITION HERE
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 3 Ways AT&T's DIRECTV Buyout Might Fail
- Did Putin Just Harm His Fellow Russians By Banning Food Imports?
- Are You Missing the Fuel Cell Revolution?
- Should the U.S. Navy Spend $10 Billion to Build a Fleet of Floating Gas Stations?
- Softbank Knows It Needs More Than Sprint, but It Had Better Act Fast
- Why FuelCell Energy Inc. Has Skyrocketed 78% in 2014