A cash cow is kind of like a goose that lays golden eggs. Cash cows are businesses that consistently generate lots of cash pretty easily.
EXPANDED DEFINITION HERE
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Will Smith & Wesson Holding Corp Keep Feeling the Pain?
- Why Plug Power Inc. Has Skyrocketed 271% in 2014
- Why Ann, Inc. Isn't Listening to Activist Investors
- Why The Boeing Company Stock Hasn't Matched Its 2013 Success This Year
- This Massive Hedge Fund Company Sold Warren Buffett's Company. Should You Buy?
- 5 Things You Should Learn From Warren Buffett