A cash cow is kind of like a goose that lays golden eggs. Cash cows are businesses that consistently generate lots of cash pretty easily.
EXPANDED DEFINITION HERE
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Does This Man Deserve Credit for AIG's Turnaround
- Mixed Econ Data, Dunkin's Down Earnings, and Ford/GM Car Performances
- How Bank of America Convinced Steve Ballmer to Pay Up for the LA Clippers
- Was SodaStream the Object of Insider Trading?
- What Happens to Best Buy If RadioShack Goes Under?
- Should Investors Take a Bet on the Angie's List Model?