A cash cow is kind of like a goose that lays golden eggs. Cash cows are businesses that consistently generate lots of cash pretty easily.
EXPANDED DEFINITION HERE
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 3 Questions Wall Street Wants Answered When Pfizer Reports Q2 Results
- The Court Case that Saved Bank of America $7.6 Billion
- Is Walt Disney Co. a Buy?
- Lockheed Martin's Bill for Upgrading Korea's Air Force: $2.5 Billion
- 1 Big Way Southwest Airlines Is Not Like JetBlue
- My First 9 Years As a Fool: Lessons in Life and Investing