A cash cow is kind of like a goose that lays golden eggs. Cash cows are businesses that consistently generate lots of cash pretty easily.
EXPANDED DEFINITION HERE
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- What McDonald?s, Anheuser-Busch, and PepsiCo Investors Need to Know This Week
- 3 Unfairly Beaten-Down Tech Stocks
- Warren Buffett Teaches Us All How to Use Social Media
- Should Facebook, Inc. Be Concerned About This Holiday Shopping Trend?
- 5 Top Stocks to Buy in October
- Is Swing Trading the Best Strategy for You?