Carl Icahn is the chairman of Icahn Enterprises, a diversified holding company engaged in a variety of businesses, including investment management, metals, real estate, and consumer goods. 
Carl Icahn is one of the world's wealthiest investors. He has developed a reputation for being a corporate raider and activist investor, typically going after distressed companies..
Icahn reportedly served as part of the inspiration for the character of Gordon Gekko from the Oliver Stone movie Wall Street.
Now that he has launched his website, the Icahn report, he may be one of the world's wealthiest bloggers.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 3 False Reasons Twitter's Stock Is Trending
- Should You Follow Carl Icahn Into American Railcar?
- Will Carl Icahn Unlock Value For Apple Shareholders?
- Carl Icahn Takes Aim at Apple Once Again
- The Motley Fool's Second-Worst CEO of the Year Is ...
- The 10 Best-Performing Billionaires in 2013