Carl Icahn is the chairman of Icahn Enterprises, a diversified holding company engaged in a variety of businesses, including investment management, metals, real estate, and consumer goods. 
Carl Icahn is one of the world's wealthiest investors. He has developed a reputation for being a corporate raider and activist investor, typically going after distressed companies..
Icahn reportedly served as part of the inspiration for the character of Gordon Gekko from the Oliver Stone movie Wall Street.
Now that he has launched his website, the Icahn report, he may be one of the world's wealthiest bloggers.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- DuPont's Kevlar May Get a Boost From This Crazy New Development
- The 5 Best Stocks to Invest In Smartphones
- Is This Billionaire Activist Investor Setting His Sights on GoPro Inc.?
- Want to Invest Like a Billionaire? Read This First!
- Carl Icahn Suffers a Rare Loss
- 3 High-Yield Dividend Stocks to Buy in March