Carl Icahn is the chairman of Icahn Enterprises, a diversified holding company engaged in a variety of businesses, including investment management, metals, real estate, and consumer goods. 
Carl Icahn is one of the world's wealthiest investors. He has developed a reputation for being a corporate raider and activist investor, typically going after distressed companies..
Icahn reportedly served as part of the inspiration for the character of Gordon Gekko from the Oliver Stone movie Wall Street.
Now that he has launched his website, the Icahn report, he may be one of the world's wealthiest bloggers.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- What the eBay PayPal Split Means for Investors
- eBay Inc. Will Spin Off PayPal in 2015: Carl Icahn Wins Again
- Why Did eBay Change Its Mind on PayPal?
- Why Family Dollar Is an Activist Investor Target
- Is It Finally Time to Buy Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac?
- 3 Reasons Carl Icahn May Be Seeking a Board Seat at Walgreen Company