Carl Icahn is the chairman of Icahn Enterprises, a diversified holding company engaged in a variety of businesses, including investment management, metals, real estate, and consumer goods. 
Carl Icahn is one of the world's wealthiest investors. He has developed a reputation for being a corporate raider and activist investor, typically going after distressed companies..
Icahn reportedly served as part of the inspiration for the character of Gordon Gekko from the Oliver Stone movie Wall Street.
Now that he has launched his website, the Icahn report, he may be one of the world's wealthiest bloggers.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Jim Chanos' Short Sparks a Rough September for Cheniere Energy's Stock
- Why This Investor Is Betting $2.5 Billion on General Electric
- Who's Right About the Future of LNG: Carl Icahn or Jim Chanos?
- 2 Investing Lessons From Warren Buffett?s Biggest Deal Ever
- How Billionaires Handle Stock Market Corrections
- Apple Inc. Is Becoming Microsoft Corporation in More Ways Than One