Carl Icahn is the chairman of Icahn Enterprises, a diversified holding company engaged in a variety of businesses, including investment management, metals, real estate, and consumer goods. 
Carl Icahn is one of the world's wealthiest investors. He has developed a reputation for being a corporate raider and activist investor, typically going after distressed companies..
Icahn reportedly served as part of the inspiration for the character of Gordon Gekko from the Oliver Stone movie Wall Street.
Now that he has launched his website, the Icahn report, he may be one of the world's wealthiest bloggers.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- The Only Stock Carl Icahn Sold Last Quarter
- Carl Icahn's Recent Buys
- Forget Apple Watch, This Is the Apple Inc. Catalyst You Should Watch In 2015
- The Investing Lesson You Won't Learn in a Book
- 4 Reasons Dollar Tree Shouldn't Want to Acquire Family Dollar
- Billionaires are Dumping These 3 Stocks