Carl Icahn is the chairman of Icahn Enterprises, a diversified holding company engaged in a variety of businesses, including investment management, metals, real estate, and consumer goods. 
Carl Icahn is one of the world's wealthiest investors. He has developed a reputation for being a corporate raider and activist investor, typically going after distressed companies..
Icahn reportedly served as part of the inspiration for the character of Gordon Gekko from the Oliver Stone movie Wall Street.
Now that he has launched his website, the Icahn report, he may be one of the world's wealthiest bloggers.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- An Interview with Author Larry Cunningham
- Herbalife Says "I Think I-Cahn" as Short-Sellers Go "Ack, Man"
- Why Herbalife, Chipotle Mexican Grill, and FuelCell Energy Are Today's 3 Best Stocks
- Tuesday?s Top Health Care Stocks: Herbalife, Exact Sciences, AstraZeneca, J&J
- Why Herbalife Ltd. Stock Tumbled Today
- Why Apple's Stock Has Crushed the Market This Quarter