Capital One Financial
Capital One Financial (NYSE: COF) is a diversified financial services company whose banking and non-banking subsidiaries market a variety of financial products and services.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 3 Things Capital One's CEO Richard Fairbank Wants Investors to Know
- 3 Regional Banks That Return the Most Capital to Shareholders
- Why Capital One Is Likely to Raise Its Dividend for Years to Come
- 1 Chart That Capital One Should Be Very Proud Of
- The 10 Metrics that Smart Investors Use to Analyze Bank Stocks