CIGS is an acronym for a semiconductor material made of copper, indium, gallium, and selenide. It's used in thin-film photovoltaic cells for gathering solar energy.
EXPANDED DEFINITION HERE
Related Fool Articles
- [LINK TITLE]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- CIG Stock: Is Companhia Energetica Minas Gerais (ADR) a Good Investment?
- Yes, Philip Morris International Could Increase Its Dividend
- Why Shares of Altria Group Inc Stock Rose 11% in July
- 1 Big Mistake Solar Investors Make?and How to Avoid It
- Altria Group Inc. and Philip Morris International Inc. Team Up For E-Cigarettes
- 4 Solid Reasons To Buy Altria Group Inc. After Earnings