CIGS is an acronym for a semiconductor material made of copper, indium, gallium, and selenide. It's used in thin-film photovoltaic cells for gathering solar energy.
EXPANDED DEFINITION HERE
Related Fool Articles
- [LINK TITLE]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Is Lorillard a Good Sin Stock to Buy?
- 2 Things Reynolds American Dividend Investors Need to Know
- 2 Things Lorillard Dividend Investors Need to Know
- Lorillard Inc. Earnings: Higher Prices, Lower Volumes, Sinking E-Cig Share
- 3 Reasons Why Altria Group Is a Top Dividend Stock
- Is Altria Group About to Go Up in Smoke?