CIGS is an acronym for a semiconductor material made of copper, indium, gallium, and selenide. It's used in thin-film photovoltaic cells for gathering solar energy.
EXPANDED DEFINITION HERE
Related Fool Articles
- [LINK TITLE]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Stocks to Watch in Tobacco: Altria Group Inc., Philip Morris International Inc., and Reynolds Americ
- E-Liquid in E-Cigarettes: Is It Safe?
- 3 Promising Dividend Stocks under $10
- Altria Group Inc Lights Up Higher Profit
- This News Is Great for E-Cigarette Investors and Terrible for Parents
- 4 Ways Reynolds American Can Move Forward With or Without Lorillard