CIGS is an acronym for a semiconductor material made of copper, indium, gallium, and selenide. It's used in thin-film photovoltaic cells for gathering solar energy.
EXPANDED DEFINITION HERE
Related Fool Articles
- [LINK TITLE]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 3 Reasons Why Altria Group Is a Top Dividend Stock
- Is Altria Group About to Go Up in Smoke?
- Is Philip Morris International a Good Dividend Stock to Buy?
- 5 Things Reynolds American's Management Wants You to Know
- 3 Reasons Altria Group Inc. Stock Could Fall
- 3 Reasons Why Lorillard's Days as a Top Dividend Stock Are Over