A brand or brand name is the symbol or name under which a business identifies its products or services. Under the law, they are considered intellectual property and are usually protected as registered trademarks.
Related Fool Articles
- The Power of Global Brands
- Who Has the Best Brands?
- A Brand Is a Promise (of Profits)
- Food Maker Shakedown: Brand names vs. Private Labels
- Brand-Name Inflation Hedges
- Brands on the Run
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 4 Things Facebook, Inc. Management Wants You To Know
- Even After a Dismal Earnings Report, Whole Foods Market, Inc. Is Stronger Than You Think
- Apple Earnings: Who Missed What?
- 5 Things American Tower Inc.'s Management Wants You to Know
- Why Sears Holdings Corp. Fell 10% Monday
- Ford Motor Company: What Investors Need to Know About July's Sales Results