A brand or brand name is the symbol or name under which a business identifies its products or services. Under the law, they are considered intellectual property and are usually protected as registered trademarks.
Related Fool Articles
- The Power of Global Brands
- Who Has the Best Brands?
- A Brand Is a Promise (of Profits)
- Food Maker Shakedown: Brand names vs. Private Labels
- Brand-Name Inflation Hedges
- Brands on the Run
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 2 Quotes That Show Why Chipotle Stock Will Keep Winning
- What to Watch for When Pepsi Reports Second Quarter Earnings Tomorrow
- Michael Kors: Recent Negative Coverage Presents an Ideal Buying Opportunity for Investors
- How Kim Kardashian, James Bond, and Hercules Can Help You Make Money
- Why Polaris Industries Inc. Stock Headed North Today
- Genworth Financial Inc: An Extremely Undervalued Insurance Company With Massive Potential