A brand or brand name is the symbol or name under which a business identifies its products or services. Under the law, they are considered intellectual property and are usually protected as registered trademarks.
Related Fool Articles
- The Power of Global Brands
- Who Has the Best Brands?
- A Brand Is a Promise (of Profits)
- Food Maker Shakedown: Brand names vs. Private Labels
- Brand-Name Inflation Hedges
- Brands on the Run
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- What Obamacare May Mean for WellPoint in 2015
- 3 Reasons SunEdison Inc's Stock Could Rise
- MasterCard Earnings Charge Ahead as Global Spending Soars
- Why Verizon Communications Inc. Is One of the Biggest Warren Buffett Stocks
- Will McDonald's Menu Changes Help the Ailing Company Get Back in Shape?
- Bull vs. Bear: Apple Stock
- Williams Companies Earnings: Do Plunging Earnings Mean You Should Sell?
- LifeLock, Inc. Earnings: Bring On the Upside Funnel
- As It Turns Out, Employers Contained Obamacare Costs So Far
- 3 Things to Watch When Boston Beer Co., Inc. Reports Earnings
- 5 Things American Airlines Group, Inc.'s Management Wants You to Know
- 3 Stocks to Buy If the Stock Market Crashes