A brand or brand name is the symbol or name under which a business identifies its products or services. Under the law, they are considered intellectual property and are usually protected as registered trademarks.
Related Fool Articles
- The Power of Global Brands
- Who Has the Best Brands?
- A Brand Is a Promise (of Profits)
- Food Maker Shakedown: Brand names vs. Private Labels
- Brand-Name Inflation Hedges
- Brands on the Run
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- PACCAR Keeps On Trucking With Record Sales in 2014
- Why Infiniti's Boss Left to Lead GM's Cadillac Revival
- Why Amazon.com Inc. Stock Popped Today
- 3 Things to Watch When iRobot Corporation Reports Earnings
- Altria Group Inc Earnings: Sales Gains Send Income Soaring, but Should Investors Worry?
- The Sequester? General Dynamics Corporation Laughs at Your Sequester
- National Instruments Passes the Test as Earnings, Sales Jump
- The Sum of Small Parts: Why I'm Buying Shares of Proto Labs Inc
- Alliant Techsystems Inc. Issues Its Last Earnings Release -- Ever
- One Thing Ford Motor Company Investors Overlooked This Month
- 3 Companies With Better Dividends Than AT&T
- 3 Reasons ADT Corp. Stock Could Rise