A brand or brand name is the symbol or name under which a business identifies its products or services. Under the law, they are considered intellectual property and are usually protected as registered trademarks.
Related Fool Articles
- The Power of Global Brands
- Who Has the Best Brands?
- A Brand Is a Promise (of Profits)
- Food Maker Shakedown: Brand names vs. Private Labels
- Brand-Name Inflation Hedges
- Brands on the Run
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- The Long-Term Risk in McDonald's Turnaround Plan
- Jon Stewart Solidifies HBO's News Lineup. Will Netflix Follow Suit?
- Why Movado Group, American Capital, and Keurig Green Mountain Jumped Today
- Hewlett-Packard Company Drops and Guess? Inc. Jump on Flat Day for Stocks
- Why HP, Abengoa, and Petroleo Brasileiro Slumped Today
- 3 Stocks to Buy Before the Holidays