A brand or brand name is the symbol or name under which a business identifies its products or services. Under the law, they are considered intellectual property and are usually protected as registered trademarks.
Related Fool Articles
- The Power of Global Brands
- Who Has the Best Brands?
- A Brand Is a Promise (of Profits)
- Food Maker Shakedown: Brand names vs. Private Labels
- Brand-Name Inflation Hedges
- Brands on the Run
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 7 Top Stocks to Buy for 2015
- Why Ultra Petroleum Corp. (UPL) Stock Was Down 10% Today
- Is Dollar Tree Inc.'s Stock Still a Buy?
- LED Christmas Lights Can Save You and Your Utility Big Time
- Kratos Defense and Security Solutions Stock Popped, Then Dropped: What You Need to Know
- Could Low Oil Prices Affect Boeing's Order Book?