A brand or brand name is the symbol or name under which a business identifies its products or services. Under the law, they are considered intellectual property and are usually protected as registered trademarks.
Related Fool Articles
- The Power of Global Brands
- Who Has the Best Brands?
- A Brand Is a Promise (of Profits)
- Food Maker Shakedown: Brand names vs. Private Labels
- Brand-Name Inflation Hedges
- Brands on the Run
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 3 Reasons General Mills, Inc. Stock Could Rise
- Will HTC's ?Me Too? Smartwatch Be Too Little, Too Late?
- Is It Time to Buy Dollar General Stock?
- ConAgra Foods Earnings: Recovery Takes Shape
- Is Twitter, Inc. About to Go on a Shopping Spree?
- Is It Time to Buy Chesapeake Energy Corporation's Stock?