A brand or brand name is the symbol or name under which a business identifies its products or services. Under the law, they are considered intellectual property and are usually protected as registered trademarks.
Related Fool Articles
- The Power of Global Brands
- Who Has the Best Brands?
- A Brand Is a Promise (of Profits)
- Food Maker Shakedown: Brand names vs. Private Labels
- Brand-Name Inflation Hedges
- Brands on the Run
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Dominion Resources Inc. Wants You to Know its Future is Bright ... and Gassy
- Build an Old-Age Pension for Guaranteed Income in Retirement
- Magellan Midstream Partners: Fantastic Business, Bad Investment Today
- Remember How Obamacare Hit Its Enrollment Target Last Year? Yeah... Not Quite
- It's Time to Buy Wal-Mart Stock (WMT), Here's Why
- Forget AT&T Inc., This is the Best Dividend Stock to Own