A brand or brand name is the symbol or name under which a business identifies its products or services. Under the law, they are considered intellectual property and are usually protected as registered trademarks.
Related Fool Articles
- The Power of Global Brands
- Who Has the Best Brands?
- A Brand Is a Promise (of Profits)
- Food Maker Shakedown: Brand names vs. Private Labels
- Brand-Name Inflation Hedges
- Brands on the Run
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Kimberly-Clark Trims Costs Amid Currency Woes
- 3 REITs That Can Make Your Grandkids Rich
- United Technologies Corporation Sees Strong Year Despite Dollar Strength
- Under Armour's Growth Rate Is Slipping! Calm Down, Kid. Things Are Fine
- Buying Your First Stock: Here's How
- Why Harley-Davidson Inc. Stock Took a Spill Today