Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) develops, manufactures & markets medical devices that are used in interventional cardiology, peripheral interventions, vascular surgery, electrophysiology, neurovascular intervention, oncology, endoscopy, urology, gynecology & neuromodulation.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Investing News: Can These International Expansions Juice Growth?
- Will This Huge New Find Electrify Med Tech's Growth?
- Has This Once-Hot Med Tech Innovation Flatlined?
- Why The ADT Corporation, Diamond Offshore Drilling Inc., and Boston Scientific Are Today's 3 Worst S
- Chevron Rises Despite the Dow's Struggles