A bond trader is a professional investor who buys and sells bonds and related debt securities. As listed bonds are traded in million dollar blocks, sizable amounts of capital are needed. Many work for large investment houses.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- More To Ruble?s Collapse Than Meets The Eye
- Why Wall Street Banks Are Less Profitable Than Their Main Street Peers
- 1 Piece of Advice From Warren Buffett That You Can Ignore
- 3 Things Wall Street Doesn't Want You to Know
- 6 Things I Learned From the Biography of Joseph Kennedy
- Is Corruption on Wall Street Endemic or Does It Just Seem Like It Is?