A bond trader is a professional investor who buys and sells bonds and related debt securities. As listed bonds are traded in million dollar blocks, sizable amounts of capital are needed. Many work for large investment houses.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- What Does the Crisis In Ukraine Have to Do With Mortgage Rates in America?
- Fool's Gold Report: Palladium Tops $800; Stillwater Climbs While Hecla Falls
- Financials Weigh on the Dow Jones Today as JPMorgan?s Earnings Come up Short
- Ares Management IPO Announcement: No Guts, No Glory!
- Why Is Bank of America Corp Getting Slaughtered by Analysts?
- 3 Signs the Dow's Drop Is Just a Dip