A bond trader is a professional investor who buys and sells bonds and related debt securities. As listed bonds are traded in million dollar blocks, sizable amounts of capital are needed. Many work for large investment houses.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Fiat Chrysler: The Surging Auto Stock Analysts Hate
- The Scariest Thing About the Swiss Currency Decision
- Oil Prices Have You Confused? Here's a Peek Behind The Crazy Oil Market
- Options: Wall Street Gimmick or Moneymaking Investing Tool?
- Did One Bank Just Resuscitate Gold's Bull Market?
- Vanguard's Best ETFs