A bond trader is a professional investor who buys and sells bonds and related debt securities. As listed bonds are traded in million dollar blocks, sizable amounts of capital are needed. Many work for large investment houses.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Vanguard's Best ETFs
- Lessons From the Swiss Currency Mess
- 3 Predictions of Where the Dow Jones Industrial Average Could Finish in 2015 (And Why They'll All Pr
- Wells Fargo & Co. Downgraded Mortgage REITs: Is It Time to Sell?
- More Dow Pain: Will Financials Bring on the Next Correction?
- 3 Things Investors Should Watch in 2015