Bond index funds
In the world of bond investing, we don't see any reason to go anywhere but with a bond index fund. The top dog is the Vanguard Total Bond Market Fund (VBMFX), which mimics the Lehman Brothers Aggregate Bond Index. There are also short-, intermediate-, and long-term bond funds.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- How to Become a Millionaire, With a Roth IRA
- 3 Investments That Could Lose You Lots of Money
- The Waltons Sell Shares in Wal-Mart and Netflix Prepares to Split its Stock
- Should the Social Security Trust Fund Change Its Investments?
- Here's Why You Might Be Kissing Your Social Security Check Goodbye
- 3 Pieces of Advice for Beginning Investors