Bond index funds
In the world of bond investing, we don't see any reason to go anywhere but with a bond index fund. The top dog is the Vanguard Total Bond Market Fund (VBMFX), which mimics the Lehman Brothers Aggregate Bond Index. There are also short-, intermediate-, and long-term bond funds.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- What Is an Index Fund Exactly?
- Mutual Funds: Understanding the Pros and Cons of This Investing Option
- 3 Stock Market Myths You Shouldn't Believe
- Dimensional Fund Advisers: Investing Differently
- 401(k) Pitfalls and Practical Investing Advice for Americans Around That Crucial Age of 50
- WisdomTree Sees Green With Record Sales, Earnings