Bond index funds
In the world of bond investing, we don't see any reason to go anywhere but with a bond index fund. The top dog is the Vanguard Total Bond Market Fund (VBMFX), which mimics the Lehman Brothers Aggregate Bond Index. There are also short-, intermediate-, and long-term bond funds.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 25 Must-Read Quotes from Warren Buffett's Letter to Shareholders
- How to Design a Core and Satellite Portfolio Strategy
- The Best Places to Keep Your Money in a Zombie Apocalypse
- "Where Are the Customers' Yachts?"
- Stock Market News Overshadows Economic Data to Push the Dow Jones Higher Today
- Why You Are Wise to Ignore Benchmarks -- and Create Your Own