Bond desk. Your stock broker will buy and sell bonds and related debt securities. The broker often has lists of bonds in their inventory for sale. But to purchase your bond usually your broker must contact the bond desk. The bond desk is the office that specializes in bond transactions at the brokerage.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Impress Your Friends With Your Investing Acumen
- 6 Tips to Catch Up On Retirement Savings
- 5 Things Realty Income Corp.'s Management Wants You to Know
- This Technology Could Revolutionize How Electronics Are Made
- 6 Things I Learned from the Book "Conversations With Wall Street"
- 3 Predictions of Where the Dow Jones Industrial Average Could Finish in 2015 (And Why They'll All Pr