Boeing's famous jets include the 747, the 777, and the 787. As of mid-July 2008, over the previous10 years Boeing stock has returned about 40%, besting the S&P 500's return of about 10% over the same period.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Boeing's Latest Big Plane Sale Could Be a Tiny Nightmare for Profits
- The Boeing Co. Trended Lower After Q1 Earnings, but 2015 Will Still Be a Strong Year
- 3 Best Dividend Stocks in Manufacturing
- These Corporate Subsidies Could Cost You $1 Billion a Year. Are They Worth It?
- These 3 Stocks Have Held the Dow Up in 2015