Black Tuesday also known as The Great Crash of 1929 was the stock market crash on October 29, 1929.
Black Tuesday was the start of The Great Depression in the United States.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 7.0% Unemployment Rate Not Enough to Lift Dow Into Positive for Week
- The Dow Hit by Car Data, Plus Krispy Kreme and Apple Make Moves
- Tuesday's Top Upgrades (and Downgrades)
- Ford's F-150 Powers Another Solid Month
- Here's Why Voxeljet and Groupon Are Surging
- Judge: Detroit Eligible for Chapter 9 Bankruptcy; Pensions Not Secure