Big Lots (NYSE: BIG) manages its business on the basis of one segment: broadline closeout retailing. Its wholesale operations are conducted through Big Lots Wholesale, Consolidated International, and Wisconsin Toy, with online sales.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Big Lots Lifts Dividend on Strong Earnings, But Will It Grow Fast Enough in 2015?
- Big Lots Boosts Its Outlook, but Investors Aren't Convinced
- Big Lots Boosts Sales but Still Has Far to Go in Its Recovery
- Will Big Lots' Turnaround Keep Boosting the Stock?
- Dividends Talk: What Target, Best Buy, and Big Lots Are Saying