The Big Four are the four largest accounting firms in the world. As of today (4/27/09), they are PricewaterhouseCoopers, Deloitte and Touche, Ernst &Young, and KPMG.
The Big Four do most of the corporate auditing in the world.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Retiring Soon? Don't Cash Out of the Stock Market Yet
- 5 Secrets to Increasing the Profit of Your Rental
- Can This Advertising Innovation at "The New York Times" Save Sinking Ad Revenue?
- Retirement Planning: Why Just About Everyone Should Have 3 Income Streams
- Tibco Software, Inc. Stock Falls On Disappointing Results
- Activision?s ?Destiny? and the Business of Video Game Hype