The Big Four are the four largest accounting firms in the world. As of today (4/27/09), they are PricewaterhouseCoopers, Deloitte and Touche, Ernst &Young, and KPMG.
The Big Four do most of the corporate auditing in the world.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Should Nokia Networks Buy Alcatel-Lucent?
- 5 Things American Tower's Management Wants You to Know
- How to Invest in Bank Stocks the Warren Buffett Way
- T-Mobile's Latest Un-Carrier Push: Rollover Data
- Now Is the Right Time to Buy Google Stock: Here Is Why
- Have You Heard the One About the $72 Million High School Stock Picker?