The Big Four are the four largest accounting firms in the world. As of today (4/27/09), they are PricewaterhouseCoopers, Deloitte and Touche, Ernst &Young, and KPMG.
The Big Four do most of the corporate auditing in the world.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- When ?Sin? Pays: Going All-in With the Gaming Industry
- Las Vegas Giant Caesars Entertainment Begins Sell-Off
- Wisdom from Warren Buffett?s Golden Anniversary Letter
- Low Oil Prices: You'd Be Surprised Which 2 Companies Are Looking to Clean Up
- The Truth About Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc: More Calories Than McDonald's Corporation?
- Will Samsung Pay Be an Apple Pay Killer?