The Big Four are the four largest accounting firms in the world. As of today (4/27/09), they are PricewaterhouseCoopers, Deloitte and Touche, Ernst &Young, and KPMG.
The Big Four do most of the corporate auditing in the world.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Will Apple and Google Join the Tech Free Fall?
- Yahoo!: Growth at Last (And Don't Forget Alibaba!)
- 3D Systems Corporation: 1 Likely Contributor to Its Stock Price Fall That You Might Not Be Aware Of
- Fool's Gold Report: 1 Year Later, Gold Still Feels Echoes From Its Crash
- How Tax Reform Will Affect These 2 Stocks
- Hawaiian Airlines Goes to China