The Big Four are the four largest accounting firms in the world. As of today (4/27/09), they are PricewaterhouseCoopers, Deloitte and Touche, Ernst &Young, and KPMG.
The Big Four do most of the corporate auditing in the world.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Soon Airbus A350 XWB Will Meet Boeing 787 Dreamliner in the Sky -- Which One Will Fly Higher?
- The Real Reason Marijuana is a Dangerous Investment
- Move Over Galaxy Note Edge, Samsung Has Bigger Plans for 2015
- Which Mobile Phone Company Has the Highest Early Termination Fees? (Hint: It Isn?t AT&T)
- 3 Supermarkets America Loves the Most and 1 You Love to Hate
- Solar is Disrupting the $2 Trillion Energy Industry: This CEO Tells You How