The Big Four are the four largest accounting firms in the world. As of today (4/27/09), they are PricewaterhouseCoopers, Deloitte and Touche, Ernst &Young, and KPMG.
The Big Four do most of the corporate auditing in the world.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 3 Reasons Altria Group Inc. Stock Could Fall
- Is 3D Systems Corporation a Buy Under $50?
- eBay Inc. Will Spin Off PayPal in 2015: Carl Icahn Wins Again
- The Most Important Number You Need to Know Before Buying Facebook Inc Stock
- Why Apple's Recent Patent Application Is Good News for GT Advanced Technologies
- Larry Ellison Is Leaving Oracle Inc.'s CEO Post, But He's Staying Close to Protect His $48 Billion N