The Big Four are the four largest accounting firms in the world. As of today (4/27/09), they are PricewaterhouseCoopers, Deloitte and Touche, Ernst &Young, and KPMG.
The Big Four do most of the corporate auditing in the world.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- What If the Apple Watch Flops Like Google Glass?
- Why the Real Social Security Crisis Will Start in 2020
- 3 Industrials Stocks We Love to Hate
- In Case You Missed It, This New Marijuana Study Has a Smoking Revelation
- Better Buy Now: Schlumberger vs. Halliburton
- Is This Burger Joint Worth Over a Half-Billion Dollars?