The Big Four are the four largest accounting firms in the world. As of today (4/27/09), they are PricewaterhouseCoopers, Deloitte and Touche, Ernst &Young, and KPMG.
The Big Four do most of the corporate auditing in the world.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Chipotle Stock May Still Be Undervalued
- Comcast/Time Warner Cable Merger Decision Pushed Back to Mid-2015; Does This Kill the Deal?
- Oil Prices To Fall or Fly Depending on Iranian Nuclear Talks
- Why Pioneer Energy Services Corp.'s Shares Popped 12% Today
- Is General Mills, Inc. Stock a Buy?
- 3 Things You Need to Know About Tesla Motors This Month