The Big Four are the four largest accounting firms in the world. As of today (4/27/09), they are PricewaterhouseCoopers, Deloitte and Touche, Ernst &Young, and KPMG.
The Big Four do most of the corporate auditing in the world.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Stick With Mosaic as it Could Just Be Starting to Grow
- Does Staples Have a RadioShack Problem?
- Samsung's Biggest Challenge to Apple's iPhone Could Come Later This Year
- This Retailer Will Survive the E-Commerce Threat
- The Undeniable Power of Guacamole
- Shale, the Last Oil and Gas Train: Interview With Arthur Berman