The Big Four are the four largest accounting firms in the world. As of today (4/27/09), they are PricewaterhouseCoopers, Deloitte and Touche, Ernst &Young, and KPMG.
The Big Four do most of the corporate auditing in the world.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- What You Need to Know About Building the Future of Energy
- Let Me Explain Why Wells Fargo's 1st-Quarter Earnings Were Better Than They Appeared
- 3 Best Stocks to Invest in Water
- Meet the Game-Changing Drug Designed to Fight America's Leading Cause of Death
- Tesla Motors' Competition Is Kicking Into High Gear
- 3 Stocks We Love That Wall Street Hates