The Big Four are the four largest accounting firms in the world. As of today (4/27/09), they are PricewaterhouseCoopers, Deloitte and Touche, Ernst &Young, and KPMG.
The Big Four do most of the corporate auditing in the world.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Yelp, Inc. Tumbles After Another Impressive Quarter
- 4 Energy Stocks I'll Be Buying If the Stock Market Crashes
- 3 Solid Stocks With Decades of Annual Dividend Increases
- Why Time Warner Cable's Share Buybacks Are So Smart
- 4 Things to Watch as Yandex NV Looks to Calm Fears About Hard Times in Russia
- The 1 Thing Successful Investors Never Do