The Big Four are the four largest accounting firms in the world. As of today (4/27/09), they are PricewaterhouseCoopers, Deloitte and Touche, Ernst &Young, and KPMG.
The Big Four do most of the corporate auditing in the world.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Trulia Inc. Q3 Earnings: Ready For The Buyout
- 5 Ways Landlords Can Achieve Better Tenant Stability
- 5 Things Visa Inc.'s Management Wants You to Know
- MasTec Inc.'s Third-Quarter Earnings Show Expected Progress and Promise a Better 2015
- Why I Still Own Staples Stock
- Colony Financial Inc.: Is It Time to Buy This Dividend Stock?