The Big Four are the four largest accounting firms in the world. As of today (4/27/09), they are PricewaterhouseCoopers, Deloitte and Touche, Ernst &Young, and KPMG.
The Big Four do most of the corporate auditing in the world.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 3 Best Stocks to Watch in Drones
- The Best Stock to Invest in Copper
- Warren Buffett Just Made Berkshire Hathaway's Biggest Stock Holding Even Bigger
- Gilead's Sustainable Competitive Advantage
- SandRidge Energy Inc Raises $1 Billion in Additional Debt Sending its Stock Sinking
- Undervalued Stocks in Biotech Worth Buying