The Big Four are the four largest accounting firms in the world. As of today (4/27/09), they are PricewaterhouseCoopers, Deloitte and Touche, Ernst &Young, and KPMG.
The Big Four do most of the corporate auditing in the world.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Best Investment Companies: Things You Need to Know Before Picking
- 7 Dividend Myths That Are Just Plain Wrong
- 7 Reasons Buying a Home Now Is a Smart Move
- 3 Money-Saving Tips When You're Earning Minimum Wage
- New iPhone Launch: Big Choices Ahead for Apple, Inc.
- 3 Myths Solazyme Investors Should Better Understand