The Big Four are the four largest accounting firms in the world. As of today (4/27/09), they are PricewaterhouseCoopers, Deloitte and Touche, Ernst &Young, and KPMG.
The Big Four do most of the corporate auditing in the world.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- On Non-Cash Charge, NCR Corporation Posts a Loss
- Why Shares of Level 3 Communications Inc. Slumped Today
- Federal Reserve Doesn?t Raise Rates, Pointing to Disappointing Business Investment and Net Exports
- Why Sonus Networks, Inc. Popped Today
- Why Starz Stock Fell on Wednesday
- Why Rubicon Project Shares Soared on Wednesday