The Big Four are the four largest accounting firms in the world. As of today (4/27/09), they are PricewaterhouseCoopers, Deloitte and Touche, Ernst &Young, and KPMG.
The Big Four do most of the corporate auditing in the world.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Billionaires Jeff Bezos and Elon Musk Clash in Reusable Rocket Race
- 1 Tech Stock for 2025
- Don't Want to Go Broke in Retirement? Annuities Can Help
- Why Growth Is the Enemy of Solar Stocks
- 4 Reasons Why Millennials May Be Worse Off Than Baby Boomers Come Retirement
- 3 Bank Stocks All Retirees Should Consider Owning