Benjamin Graham (1894 - 1976) was a scholar and financial analyst and is widely recognized as the father of value investing.
Benjamin Graham authored several books on value investing. The two best known are Security Analysis and The Intelligent Investor. Widely regarded as "the father of value investing," he is also famously known as Warren Buffett's mentor.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Apple Investors Who Sold After Earnings Got It Wrong
- 3 Facts of Life Short-Term Traders Need to Accept
- 5 Great Quotes From Starbucks CEO Howard Schultz
- Warren Buffett's Portfolio: 3 Biotech Stocks the Oracle of Omaha Could Love
- Warren Buffett Names His 5 Factors For Investing Success
- 15 Things to Expect at Berkshire Hathaway's Annual Meeting This Weekend