Benjamin Graham (1894 - 1976) was a scholar and financial analyst and is widely recognized as the father of value investing.
Benjamin Graham authored several books on value investing. The two best known are Security Analysis and The Intelligent Investor. Widely regarded as "the father of value investing," he is also famously known as Warren Buffett's mentor.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Time-Tested Lessons From the Oldest Investor ? Who Correctly Called the 1929 Crash
- What I Read (And Why)
- 41 Things I've Learned in the Past 10 Years
- Charlie Munger: 5 Quotes Show Why Warren Buffett's No. 2 is More Important Than You Think
- Don't Freak Out About a Market Meltdown
- The Most Important Investing Rule