Benjamin Graham (1894 - 1976) was a scholar and financial analyst and is widely recognized as the father of value investing.
Benjamin Graham authored several books on value investing. The two best known are Security Analysis and The Intelligent Investor. Widely regarded as "the father of value investing," he is also famously known as Warren Buffett's mentor.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Billionaires Love These 3 Stocks -- But Should You?
- 3 Reasons Apple Is a Potential Warren Buffett Stock and 1 Reason It Isn't
- Good Investing Hurts
- The Surprising Lessons Warren Buffett Learned from a Candy Company
- Warren Buffett's Favorite Stock Screen
- The Surprising Truth About Warren Buffett's Education