The most common ones are vacation and holiday pay, a pension plan, and health and dental insurance, but others include life insurance, accident insurance, disability insurance, 401(k) plan, educational assistance, etc. Some companies are said to provide free coffee, soft drinks, meals, dry cleaning, parking, limo service, company car, clothing allowance, public transit passes, and child care.
Related Fool Articles
Related Fool Discussion Boards
Post your questions on Motley Fool's "Ask the Headhunter" board. []
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Prospect Capital: Is This Huge Dividend Stock a Buy Right Now?
- The 1 Dividend Stock That I'm Never Selling
- Is Mark Cuban Right About Netflix Stock?
- Social Security in 2015: 5 Things to Prepare For Next Year
- Netgear's Earnings: Solid Quarter Sends Mixed Signals
- Pebblebrook Hotel Trust Earnings: Strong Travel Trends Yield High-End Results