The most common ones are vacation and holiday pay, a pension plan, and health and dental insurance, but others include life insurance, accident insurance, disability insurance, 401(k) plan, educational assistance, etc. Some companies are said to provide free coffee, soft drinks, meals, dry cleaning, parking, limo service, company car, clothing allowance, public transit passes, and child care.
Related Fool Articles
Related Fool Discussion Boards
Post your questions on Motley Fool's "Ask the Headhunter" board. []
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 7 Strategies for Growing Your Savings Account to $1 Million
- The Biggest Problem With Social Security Isn't Shrinking Reserves -- It's This
- Tax-Loss Selling: 1 Stock We'd Be Glad to Sell Right Now
- Is Your Financial Advisor Wrecking Your Retirement?
- North Korea Attacks Hollywood: What It Means for Sony
- Why Buffalo Wild Wings Will Be College Bowl Season's Biggest Winner