The most common ones are vacation and holiday pay, a pension plan, and health and dental insurance, but others include life insurance, accident insurance, disability insurance, 401(k) plan, educational assistance, etc. Some companies are said to provide free coffee, soft drinks, meals, dry cleaning, parking, limo service, company car, clothing allowance, public transit passes, and child care.
Related Fool Articles
Related Fool Discussion Boards
Post your questions on Motley Fool's "Ask the Headhunter" board. []
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Profit From America?s Next $100 Billion Boom With This 1 Stock
- Will Vertical Farming Kill Monsanto Company and Help Whole Foods Market?
- Will the 2015 Ford F-150 Strike a Deathblow to the Steel Industry?
- Russia's Invasion of Ukraine Shows the Value of a Shunned Investment
- Warren Buffett Thinks This is The Most Important Business in Our Economy
- Believe It or Not, Drones Will Change the Civilian World for the Better