The most common ones are vacation and holiday pay, a pension plan, and health and dental insurance, but others include life insurance, accident insurance, disability insurance, 401(k) plan, educational assistance, etc. Some companies are said to provide free coffee, soft drinks, meals, dry cleaning, parking, limo service, company car, clothing allowance, public transit passes, and child care.
Related Fool Articles
Related Fool Discussion Boards
Post your questions on Motley Fool's "Ask the Headhunter" board. []
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- U.S. Silica Holdings, Inc. Stock Jumped 17% on Earnings Beat: Here's What You Need to Know
- Is this New Technology from Intel and Micron a Game Changer?
- T-Mobile's Latest Initiative Involves Copying Apple
- Altria Group Inc. Keeps Delivering Double-Digit Earnings Growth
- 5 Things Verizon Communications Inc.'s Management Wants Investors to Know
- Express Scripts Holding Company Posts Solid Q2 Earnings