The most common ones are vacation and holiday pay, a pension plan, and health and dental insurance, but others include life insurance, accident insurance, disability insurance, 401(k) plan, educational assistance, etc. Some companies are said to provide free coffee, soft drinks, meals, dry cleaning, parking, limo service, company car, clothing allowance, public transit passes, and child care.
Related Fool Articles
Related Fool Discussion Boards
Post your questions on Motley Fool's "Ask the Headhunter" board. []
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Apple Inc?s iOS 9 Ad Blocking: Winners and Losers
- What Is Managed Care?
- Why I Finally Bought More of Enterprise Products Partners L.P.
- Intel May Be One Step Closer to Winning a Spot in Apple Inc.'s iPhone
- Williams Companies' Megamerger Finally Official: What Dividend Investors Need to Know
- Sarepta Therapeutics vs. BioMarin Pharmaceutical: Which Company Will Win the DMD Race?