The most common ones are vacation and holiday pay, a pension plan, and health and dental insurance, but others include life insurance, accident insurance, disability insurance, 401(k) plan, educational assistance, etc. Some companies are said to provide free coffee, soft drinks, meals, dry cleaning, parking, limo service, company car, clothing allowance, public transit passes, and child care.
Related Fool Articles
Related Fool Discussion Boards
Post your questions on Motley Fool's "Ask the Headhunter" board. []
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Investigating a Potential Employer: Using Financial Metrics to Protect Your Future
- Apple Inc. Might Be Launching New Macs Really Soon
- What Are Pre-approval and Pre-qualification?
- Check Point Software Technologies Ltd. Delivers Growth and High Margins
- Strong U.S. Dollar, Milder Winter Help Canadian National Railway Stay on Track in Q1
- Did Verizon Just Give Customers A La Carte Cable?