The most common ones are vacation and holiday pay, a pension plan, and health and dental insurance, but others include life insurance, accident insurance, disability insurance, 401(k) plan, educational assistance, etc. Some companies are said to provide free coffee, soft drinks, meals, dry cleaning, parking, limo service, company car, clothing allowance, public transit passes, and child care.
Related Fool Articles
Related Fool Discussion Boards
Post your questions on Motley Fool's "Ask the Headhunter" board. []
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Warren Buffett's Love-Hate Relationship With Index Funds
- This Burger Chain?s CEO Is Taking on Chipotle Mexican Grill
- T-Mobile CEO Strikes Out at AT&T Again
- National Marijuana Legalization: How Much Tax Revenue Could It Bring In?
- Why the 2015 Dodge Charger Is Key to Fiat Chrysler's Plan
- Wal-Mart Knows It Must Go Small or Go Home