The most common ones are vacation and holiday pay, a pension plan, and health and dental insurance, but others include life insurance, accident insurance, disability insurance, 401(k) plan, educational assistance, etc. Some companies are said to provide free coffee, soft drinks, meals, dry cleaning, parking, limo service, company car, clothing allowance, public transit passes, and child care.
Related Fool Articles
Related Fool Discussion Boards
Post your questions on Motley Fool's "Ask the Headhunter" board. []
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- There Are Better Semiconductor Stocks Than Intel. Here's One.
- The Best Is Still to Come From Apple Inc.?s Chip Team
- Redbox Didn't Learn From Netflix's Mistake
- 3 Simple Reasons Doctors May Stick With Gilead Sciences Instead of AbbVie
- 2 Things IBM Dividend Stock Investors Need to Know
- BioMarin Takes Aim at Sarepta