The most common ones are vacation and holiday pay, a pension plan, and health and dental insurance, but others include life insurance, accident insurance, disability insurance, 401(k) plan, educational assistance, etc. Some companies are said to provide free coffee, soft drinks, meals, dry cleaning, parking, limo service, company car, clothing allowance, public transit passes, and child care.
Related Fool Articles
Related Fool Discussion Boards
Post your questions on Motley Fool's "Ask the Headhunter" board. []
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- At Long Last, Apple Is Prepared to Embrace OLED Displays
- 5 Things Anadarko Petroleum Corporation's Management Wants You to Know
- High-Yield Stocks: 4 Important Facts That Will Effect Williams Companies Dividend Growth
- What Is Gross Pay, and How Is It Different From Your Salary or Net Pay?
- Why This Dividend Aristocrat Doesn't Deserve Your Money
- The 3 Best Stocks for Investing in Movies and Television