The most common ones are vacation and holiday pay, a pension plan, and health and dental insurance, but others include life insurance, accident insurance, disability insurance, 401(k) plan, educational assistance, etc. Some companies are said to provide free coffee, soft drinks, meals, dry cleaning, parking, limo service, company car, clothing allowance, public transit passes, and child care.
Related Fool Articles
Related Fool Discussion Boards
Post your questions on Motley Fool's "Ask the Headhunter" board. []
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 5 Top Stocks With Soaring Dividend Growth
- The Average American Got a $4,580 Tax Deduction by Doing This. Did You?
- Do You Have One of the Best Jobs in America?
- The Top 10 Midstream Companies
- Here's How Much Obamacare Premiums Could Skyrocket Without Federal Subsidies
- Here's How Social Security Benefits Are Calculated