The most common ones are vacation and holiday pay, a pension plan, and health and dental insurance, but others include life insurance, accident insurance, disability insurance, 401(k) plan, educational assistance, etc. Some companies are said to provide free coffee, soft drinks, meals, dry cleaning, parking, limo service, company car, clothing allowance, public transit passes, and child care.
Related Fool Articles
Related Fool Discussion Boards
Post your questions on Motley Fool's "Ask the Headhunter" board. []
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Has T-Mobile's John Legere Nailed Best Buy's Big Problem?
- 4 Ways that Netflix, Inc. Disappointed Investors Last Week
- HBO Streaming Service Coming in 2015: A Deathblow for Cable?
- 3 Things You Need to Know Before NXP Semiconductors NV Reports
- 3 Crucial Questions for Align Technology, Inc.
- 2 Things Intel Corporation Dividend Investors Need to Know