The most common ones are vacation and holiday pay, a pension plan, and health and dental insurance, but others include life insurance, accident insurance, disability insurance, 401(k) plan, educational assistance, etc. Some companies are said to provide free coffee, soft drinks, meals, dry cleaning, parking, limo service, company car, clothing allowance, public transit passes, and child care.
Related Fool Articles
Related Fool Discussion Boards
Post your questions on Motley Fool's "Ask the Headhunter" board. []
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Why Apple's Recent Patent Application Is Good News for GT Advanced Technologies
- Facebook Messenger vs. WhatsApp: Is One Really Worse Than the Other?
- Can You Guess Which Cable Channel Jacks Up Your Cable Bill The Most?
- Does T-Mobile Need a Merger to Remain Competitive?
- Should Apple, Inc. Worry About Subsidy Cuts in China?
- 3 Reasons Why Netflix Inc. is Passing the Popcorn