The most common ones are vacation and holiday pay, a pension plan, and health and dental insurance, but others include life insurance, accident insurance, disability insurance, 401(k) plan, educational assistance, etc. Some companies are said to provide free coffee, soft drinks, meals, dry cleaning, parking, limo service, company car, clothing allowance, public transit passes, and child care.
Related Fool Articles
Related Fool Discussion Boards
Post your questions on Motley Fool's "Ask the Headhunter" board. []
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Wire Transfer vs. Direct Deposit: What?s the Difference?
- A Time Warner Inc Expansion Into China Could Really Pay Off
- Why AMC Networks Inc. Fell 14.1% in August
- 5 Things Caterpillar's Management Wants You to Know
- What You Need to Know About Twitter, Inc.'s Exec Change -- and Why It's Not Enough
- Coming September 29: Tesla's Model X -- Why It's Critical