The most common ones are vacation and holiday pay, a pension plan, and health and dental insurance, but others include life insurance, accident insurance, disability insurance, 401(k) plan, educational assistance, etc. Some companies are said to provide free coffee, soft drinks, meals, dry cleaning, parking, limo service, company car, clothing allowance, public transit passes, and child care.
Related Fool Articles
Related Fool Discussion Boards
Post your questions on Motley Fool's "Ask the Headhunter" board. []
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 3 Reasons Why Outerwall Is in Trouble
- Why Mattel's Recovery Might Be Just Around the Corner
- Netflix's Price Hike Is Already Working
- Can Advanced Micro Devices Go Up Against Intel and Make a Turnaround?
- Advanced Micro Devices Faces Significant Challenges
- Should Conn?s Be Following Rent-A-Center and Aaron?s Lower?