Being the beneficiary can be conditional depending on the document, or shared between people or even institutions like companies or charities. Also, you can be the beneficiary and also other things in the same document as well. For example, in a living trust, you might be both a settlor and a beneficiary.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Why Should You Invest in This Pest Buster?
- Why China Could Be A Land Of Opportunity For Coca-Cola, Nike, and Procter & Gamble
- Why AmSurg Corp. Shares Briefly Tumbled
- McDonald's Earnings Are Tough to Swallow
- After a Good Quarter, Is It Time to Bet on Burlington Stores?
- RadioShack Corporation's Store Closure Plans Hit a Snag