Being the beneficiary can be conditional depending on the document, or shared between people or even institutions like companies or charities. Also, you can be the beneficiary and also other things in the same document as well. For example, in a living trust, you might be both a settlor and a beneficiary.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Why the Recent Dip in GasLog Shares Is a Buying Opportunity
- Why Intel is Crushing the Dow in 2014
- What's Behind United Parcel Service's Billion-Dollar European Investment Plan?
- 25% of International Business Machines Should Scare Investors!
- Here's How North America Is Helping Caterpillar Weather the Storm
- Will This New Study Pressure Parents to Buy New Cars for Their Kids?