Being the beneficiary can be conditional depending on the document, or shared between people or even institutions like companies or charities. Also, you can be the beneficiary and also other things in the same document as well. For example, in a living trust, you might be both a settlor and a beneficiary.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Hawaiian Holdings, Inc. Investors Just Got a Nice Surprise
- Is This Where Polaris Industries Inc Really Beats Harley-Davidson?
- 5 Stunning Comments From President Obama Regarding the Potential Legalization of Marijuana
- The 2 Biggest Risks to Future Social Security Benefits
- Lawmakers Propose Sweeping Changes to Medicare, Medicaid, Social Security and Obamacare
- Does Social Security Encourage Seniors to Remarry?