Being the beneficiary can be conditional depending on the document, or shared between people or even institutions like companies or charities. Also, you can be the beneficiary and also other things in the same document as well. For example, in a living trust, you might be both a settlor and a beneficiary.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- This Small Company Is Taking Advantage of Intel and Micron?s Big Announcement
- Redbox's Loss Could Be Netflix's Gain
- Social Security: How the Family Maximum Can Slash Your Check
- It Could Be Time to Say Bye-Bye to Medicare
- Who's Ready for a 10% Cut to Their Social Security Benefits?
- Tougher Marijuana Regulations Could Be Coming to a State Near You