Being the beneficiary can be conditional depending on the document, or shared between people or even institutions like companies or charities. Also, you can be the beneficiary and also other things in the same document as well. For example, in a living trust, you might be both a settlor and a beneficiary.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Do Supermarkets Need to Worry About the New General Store?
- Dow Jones Today Falls on Cracks in the World Economy
- Numbers Show Lackluster Latino Numbers in Obamacare
- Don't Buy Potash Stocks on the Ukraine Conflict
- Do-It-Yourself Electricity Will Increase Demand for Natural Gas
- How Proposed IRA Changes Could Hurt Your Family's Future