Baker Hughes (NYSE: BHI) is a provider of drilling, formation evaluation, completion and production products and services to the worldwide oil and gas industry.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Halliburton Couldn't Shake Industry Woes and Shares Slid 11% in September
- Chesapeake Energy Corporation Is the Latest Energy Giant to Hand Out Pink Slips
- Halliburton Company: The Rig Count Isn't What Matters to Us Anymore
- How to Invest Money in Oilfield Services
- Why Oil Carnage Doesn't Equal Poor Oil Service Earnings