B2B is shorthand for the adjective business-to-business.
B2B businesses sell to other businesses, as opposed to individual customers. B2B communications are among businesses. China's Alibaba.com is an example of a B2B website that connects companies looking to import and export Chinese goods.
Related Fool Articles
- [LINK TITLE]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 5 Key Conclusions From United Parcel Service Inc. Earnings (Some for FedEx, Too)
- How Did Shopify and Bigcommerce Beat Amazon At Its Own Game?
- Tom Gardner Interviews Proto Labs CEO Vicki Holt
- A Serial Entrepreneur's Take On Tech, 'Power to the People' and Start-Up Valuations
- 3 Reasons to Be Bullish on United Parcel Service
- Why Vipshop Holdings Stock Rallied 170% in 2014