B2B is shorthand for the adjective business-to-business.
B2B businesses sell to other businesses, as opposed to individual customers. B2B communications are among businesses. China's Alibaba.com is an example of a B2B website that connects companies looking to import and export Chinese goods.
Related Fool Articles
- [LINK TITLE]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- LinkedIn Corp Will Crush Facebook In This Ad Market
- 6 Social Media Mistakes Businesses Should Avoid
- Why Two-Thirds of Professionals Will Seek New Sales Jobs
- What PokerStars' $4.9 Billion Sale Means for America
- Can This Leading Industrial Distributor Stop the B2B E-Commerce Juggernaut?
- Why SanDisk Corporation Shares Could Spike to $125