B2B is shorthand for the adjective business-to-business.
B2B businesses sell to other businesses, as opposed to individual customers. B2B communications are among businesses. China's Alibaba.com is an example of a B2B website that connects companies looking to import and export Chinese goods.
Related Fool Articles
- [LINK TITLE]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Are These Industrial Distributors Under Siege?
- McGrath RentCorp Keeps Dividend Steady
- Why I'm Buying Weight Watchers, Again
- Time Warner: Poor Ratings Don't Necessarily Mean Bad Box Office Results
- This Industrial Equipment Services Company Looks Good
- Preferred-Stock Investors Now More Risk-Tolerant With Bank Preferreds