B2B is shorthand for the adjective business-to-business.
B2B businesses sell to other businesses, as opposed to individual customers. B2B communications are among businesses. China's Alibaba.com is an example of a B2B website that connects companies looking to import and export Chinese goods.
Related Fool Articles
- [LINK TITLE]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Facebook Inc's Fastest-Growing Group of Advertisers Might Surprise You
- Can Staples Inc and Office Depot Inc Survive the FTC Killing Their Merger?
- 5 Key Takeaways From the United Parcel Service, Inc. Conference Call
- Is Portable Energy Tech Finally Worthy of Investment?
- United Parcel Service Beats Estimates in Second Quarter
- 5 Wrong Ways to Get Rich Quick