Assets under management
Assets under management (AUM) refers to the market value of the assets that an investment company manages.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Why General Electric Company?s Q2 Is a Big Win for Its CEO
- Why Two Harbors Investment Corp Isn't Scared of Higher Interest Rates
- Will Jana's Intervention Boost Apache's Share Price?
- What to Expect From This Debt-Laden Oil Company's Earnings
- Why There Are No Winners in the Bob Evans Power Struggle
- This Company Just Became the Bakken's Biggest Producer