Assets under management
Assets under management (AUM) refers to the market value of the assets that an investment company manages.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Is Chesapeake's New CEO Overpaid?
- Meet the Utica Shale's Top Producer
- Lowe's Seeks to Acquire Orchard Supply Hardware for $205 Million
- Recovery in Japan: Threading the Needle
- Why Glencore Xstrata, Quindell Portfolio, and Polar Capital Should Beat the FTSE 100 Today
- What "Free" Financial Advice Really Costs You