Assets under management
Assets under management (AUM) refers to the market value of the assets that an investment company manages.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Wells Fargo vs. Bank of America: Which Bank Deserves Your Account?
- State-Administered Retirement Plans Seek to Close Small-Business Savings Gap
- 3 Reasons BP's Stock Could Rise
- eBay Might Finally Spin Off PayPal in 2015
- 3 Reasons General Electric Company's Stock Could Fall
- 5 Things Viacom?s Management Wants You to Know