Assets under management
Assets under management (AUM) refers to the market value of the assets that an investment company manages.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Bigger Than Buffett: 6 Advisors Who Matter More to Berkshire Hathaway's Future
- 3 Mutual Fund Myths That Are Just Plain Wrong
- Good Deal But Bad Idea: Nokia Corporation Buys Alcatel-Lucent SA
- The Waltons Sell Shares in Wal-Mart and Netflix Prepares to Split its Stock
- 3 Promising Financial Stocks Under $10
- The Expensive Lesson Jamie Dimon ?Will Not Forget?