Assets under management
Assets under management (AUM) refers to the market value of the assets that an investment company manages.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- How Does T. Rowe Price Group Actually Make Its Money?
- We May Have Just Hit Peak Hysteria for Shares of Chevron
- 5 Signs That Transocean Is Becoming a Better Company
- Does Natural Gas Transportation Have What It Takes to Thrive?
- 5 Things Magellan Midstream Partners' CEO Wants You to Know
- 3 Stocks to Watch for a Housing Recovery