Assets under management
Assets under management (AUM) refers to the market value of the assets that an investment company manages.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- What Kind of Insurance Do Drivers Like Me Buy?
- Energy Companies Are Finally Making Money on Fracking
- Why These Lagging Oil Stocks Are Worth a Look
- Berkshire Hathaway Real Estate: Warren Buffett's Next Big Thing
- 3 Reasons iShares MSCI Brazil Index ETF (EWZ) Shares Could Fall
- 5 Things United Continental Holdings Inc's Management Wants You to Know