Assets under management
Assets under management (AUM) refers to the market value of the assets that an investment company manages.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Is Under Armour a Good Bet?: Nike as a Road Map
- Why Newmont Mining Lost Its Luster in June
- Top Shale Takeover Targets
- Does Kroger Co.?s $500 Million Stock Buyback Make Sense?
- 5 Things General Electric Company's Management Wants You to Know
- Why This Billion Dollar Fund Manager Is Betting Big On Microsoft Corporation