Assets under management
Assets under management (AUM) refers to the market value of the assets that an investment company manages.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- BofI Holding Earnings: Take It to the Bank
- Fiat Chrysler's Profit Jumps on Strong Jeep Sales
- Here's Why Brian Moynihan Is the Right CEO for Bank of America Right Now
- 4 Key Updates We Just Heard from Dyax Corp.
- SolarCity Powers Up Another Big Growth Quarter: 3 Things to Know
- General Electric Can't Keep It Together -- and That's a Good Thing