Assets under management
Assets under management (AUM) refers to the market value of the assets that an investment company manages.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Freeport-McMoRan Earnings: Profits Disappear as Oil, Copper Plunge
- How Warren Buffett Unknowingly Mentored One of America's Best Bankers
- Why a Megamerger Makes This Beaten-Down Oil Stock a Strong Buy Today
- Baker Hughes Incorporated Sees a Light Amid Oil Market Darkness
- Like Fine Wines, These 4 Energy Stocks Get Better With Age
- Will Oil Uncertainty Present an Investing Opportunity?