Assets under management
Assets under management (AUM) refers to the market value of the assets that an investment company manages.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Williams Companies' $13.8 Billion Kinder Style Merger: 3 Things Dividend Investors Need to Know
- Big Oil Dividend Stocks: Why Shell's $73 Billion Merger Could be Cheating Dividend Investors
- Jettisoning Coal Won't Solve Cliffs Natural Resources Inc's Biggest Challenge
- What Is the S&P 500 Index?
- Is a Variable Annuity Right for You?
- 6 Tips to Catch Up On Retirement Savings