Assets under management
Assets under management (AUM) refers to the market value of the assets that an investment company manages.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- What Happens to Best Buy If RadioShack Goes Under?
- 3 Hugely Different REITs With Big Exposure To the E-Commerce Boom
- 4 High-Yielding Alternative Energy Investments
- The 3 Best Ways to Get Rich From Canada's Oil Boom
- Is This Growing Energy Company Flying Under Your Radar?
- Why Hawaiian Holdings, Talisman Energy, and SouFun Holdings are Today's 3 Best Stocks