Assets under management
Assets under management (AUM) refers to the market value of the assets that an investment company manages.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Avoid Petrobras Shares. Here's why.
- Polypore Sees Sales Sag As It Prepares for Its Breakup
- Why Shares of Bob Evans Farms Inc. Collapsed Today
- Las Vegas Giant Caesars Entertainment Begins Sell-Off
- Selling Seadrill For This Reason is the Dumbest Thing You Could Do Right Now
- After a Record Smashing Quarter 4 Things All Dividend Frac Sand Investors Need to Know