Assets under management
Assets under management (AUM) refers to the market value of the assets that an investment company manages.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Why Atwood Oceanics Shares May Be Cheaper Than You Think
- In Case You Missed It: 3 Big Things From the Phillips 66 Earnings Call
- 1 Stock You Can Leave for Your Great-Grandkids
- Is Blackstone Group About to Make a $1.5 Billion Deal?
- Why This Popular Clothing Store Isn't Built to Last
- Medallion Financial Corp.: A Highly Leveraged Bet Against Uber