Assets under management
Assets under management (AUM) refers to the market value of the assets that an investment company manages.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Warren Buffett Is Making a Mistake Holding Phillips 66
- Can You Guess the Best Stock Index of the Past 15 Years?
- Could SandRidge Energy Inc. Shares Surge to $15.50?
- Chesapeake Energy Needs More Catalysts for Upside
- On the Bull's 5th Anniversary, a Superinvestor Counsels Caution
- Freeport-McMoRan Copper & Gold Inc: Wrapping up the Indonesia Issue