Assets under management
Assets under management (AUM) refers to the market value of the assets that an investment company manages.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 3 Reasons Devon Energy Corp's Stock Could Rise Again
- Post Holdings Q4 Earnings: Acquisitions Set to Pay Off in 2015?
- BDC Fees: Old vs. New
- Oil Stocks: These 5 Drillers Are Sneering at Low Oil Prices
- The Real Reason Marijuana is a Dangerous Investment
- A Simple Truth About Banks: Over the Long Run, Most Don't Make Money