Assets under management
Assets under management (AUM) refers to the market value of the assets that an investment company manages.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Is HBO Starting to Take Aim At Netflix?
- Should You Bet on the Action at Darden Restaurants?
- Why Apple Will Thrive With Ive at the Software Design Helm
- Why Dividend Growth Investors Should Avoid Royal Dutch Shell and Total
- Wells Fargo and TD Bank Can Save Your Portfolio in the Coming Correction
- PepsiCo After Earnings: Buy, Hold, or Sell?