- A company that’s sitting on something valuable that Wall St. has overlooked. e.g a pile of cash, land, patents, etc.
- "Hidden in every industry"
- Difficult to find
- Eventually hidden asset will be reflected in share price
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Here's Why Bank of America's Shares Trade for a Discount to Book Value
- Chart: Bank of America Is Closing Branches as Mobile App Users Grow
- PotashCorp Gives Up on K+S, Investors Cheer
- Mining, Drilling, Natural Gas, and Oil: Stocks to Watch, and Stocks to Ditch
- 3 Stocks to Watch for the Future of Air Travel
- 3 High-Yield Stocks Retirees Should Consider Avoiding