- A company that’s sitting on something valuable that Wall St. has overlooked. e.g a pile of cash, land, patents, etc.
- "Hidden in every industry"
- Difficult to find
- Eventually hidden asset will be reflected in share price
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Can ?Resurrection? Revive ABC?s Midseason Hopes?
- Investors Demand Climate Change Action From Corporate Boards
- Here's Why Warren Buffett Is Betting Big on Renewable Energy
- Why 2014 Should Be a Great Year for Devon Energy Corp.
- Sony's PlayStation 4 Is Crushing Microsoft's Xbox One and Nintendo's Wii U
- How to Get Rich Off Real Estate Like Warren Buffett