- A company that’s sitting on something valuable that Wall St. has overlooked. e.g a pile of cash, land, patents, etc.
- "Hidden in every industry"
- Difficult to find
- Eventually hidden asset will be reflected in share price
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Is Penn Virginia Corporation a Short Sell?
- The Next Blue-Chip Stocks: Chesapeake Energy Corporation
- Better Dividend Stock: ARMOUR Residential REIT Inc. or Invesco Mortgage Capital Inc.?
- History Says There?s a Crash A-Comin?
- The Single Biggest Risk in Retirement -- and How to Avoid It
- Here's How Seadrill Ltd Can Keep Its Business Afloat