- A company that’s sitting on something valuable that Wall St. has overlooked. e.g a pile of cash, land, patents, etc.
- "Hidden in every industry"
- Difficult to find
- Eventually hidden asset will be reflected in share price
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Could Low Oil Prices Really Kill the U.S. Fracking Industry?
- How to Invest Money in Natural Gas
- This $14 Trillion Problem Could Hurt Millions of Americans (Hint: It?s Not the National Debt)
- Avoid These Stocks at All Costs
- Assets Up, Trading Up, But Expenses Up Too at TD Ameritrade: Key Earnings Takeaways
- A Bubble in High Dividend Stocks?