- A company that’s sitting on something valuable that Wall St. has overlooked. e.g a pile of cash, land, patents, etc.
- "Hidden in every industry"
- Difficult to find
- Eventually hidden asset will be reflected in share price
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Sikorsky Is for Sale -- but Can Anyone Afford It?
- AT&T's DIRECTV Merger Signals International Growth Focus
- Warren Buffett Just Bought More Of These Two Bank Stocks. Should You Do The Same?
- 3 Figures You Need to Stay on Top of During Retirement
- Expert Opinion: 3D Printing Will Complement Existing Manufacturing in Next 10 Years
- Impress Your Friends With Your Investing Acumen