- A company that’s sitting on something valuable that Wall St. has overlooked. e.g a pile of cash, land, patents, etc.
- "Hidden in every industry"
- Difficult to find
- Eventually hidden asset will be reflected in share price
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- WisdomTree Grabs Up More Assets and Aims for Faster Growth
- Tesla Motors Inc's Secret Growth Weapon -- Hint: It's Not Cars
- What Investors Need to Know About Amazon.com Inc's Cash Flows
- Is General Electric Company Investing for the Future?
- 3 Reasons to Consider the Huge Dividend Yield at Two Harbors Investment Corp.
- Hartford Financial Services Group Inc.'s Q3 2014 Earnings: 4 Key Takeaways