- A company that’s sitting on something valuable that Wall St. has overlooked. e.g a pile of cash, land, patents, etc.
- "Hidden in every industry"
- Difficult to find
- Eventually hidden asset will be reflected in share price
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Exelon Corporation: Nuclear Power Isn't Going Anywhere
- Like Fine Wines, These 4 Energy Stocks Get Better With Age
- Google Inc. Would Need More Than Softcard to Match Apple Pay
- Understanding a Bank's Balance Sheet
- Why Kinder Morgan's Earnings Don't Matter
- Where to Invest When America's Infrastructure Is Worsening