- A company that’s sitting on something valuable that Wall St. has overlooked. e.g a pile of cash, land, patents, etc.
- "Hidden in every industry"
- Difficult to find
- Eventually hidden asset will be reflected in share price
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 3 of the Best Dividend Stocks in Tech
- 3 Energy Stocks to Buy Before They Rebound
- When it Comes to Life Insurance, This is the Company Consumers Trust Most
- Forget Kinder Morgan Inc: 3 Pipeline Stocks You Should Consider Buying
- 3 Oil Stocks You Can Buy and Hold for the Next 20 Years
- The Biggest Mergers and Acquisitions in Oil Stocks