- A company that’s sitting on something valuable that Wall St. has overlooked. e.g a pile of cash, land, patents, etc.
- "Hidden in every industry"
- Difficult to find
- Eventually hidden asset will be reflected in share price
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- The Surprising Reason Americans Don?t Save More in Their 401(k) Plans
- Here's How You Can Find a Great Dividend Stock
- Microgrids Are Coming, and They Could Change the World
- Has Ukraine Shot Itself in the Foot With Gas Pipeline Deal?
- 5 Keys to Successfully Investing in a Rental Property
- Why Taking the PepsiCo-Anheuser-Busch InBev Relationship a Big Step Further Makes Sense