- A company that’s sitting on something valuable that Wall St. has overlooked. e.g a pile of cash, land, patents, etc.
- "Hidden in every industry"
- Difficult to find
- Eventually hidden asset will be reflected in share price
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Ares Capital?s New Partner Has Big Shoes to Fill
- 3 Stocks to Watch in Robots: Intuitive Surgical, iRobot, and Amazon.com
- 3 Reasons Why the New Darden Restaurants Inc. REIT Might Be Wrong for Investors
- Can Coca-Cola Afford to Invest in This Feel-Good Project?
- Celgene Gives Juno Therapeutics a Big Hand Up
- Chesapeake Energy Corporation?s Latest Problem