Articles of incorporation
Articles of incorporation is the document filed with a state agency usually the Sectretary of State in the state of residence to form a corporation. The document usually names the corporation, states its purpose, lists its business address, and members of the board of directors.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 3 Ways This Wonder Material Could Change the iPhone Forever
- What You Need to Know Before You Invest in Solar Energy
- 8 Thoughts For Those Looking To Get Started in Real Estate Investing
- Is Carl Icahn Getting His Money's Worth From Nuance Communications?
- 3D Systems vs. Stratasys Earnings: A Direct Comparison of Their Q2 Results
- Aerospace and Defense Products and Services Industry: Investing Essentials