Articles of incorporation
Articles of incorporation is the document filed with a state agency usually the Sectretary of State in the state of residence to form a corporation. The document usually names the corporation, states its purpose, lists its business address, and members of the board of directors.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Facebook Works to Up the Advertising Game on Mobile Devices
- Form 8-K: Things You Need to Know About Companies Whose Stock You Own
- Amazon?s Prime Shipping: Now Available Directly From (Some) Merchants
- The 5 Best Stocks in the Commercial Construction Sector
- How Schedule K-1 Became Income Investors' Worst Enemy
- Should Google Root for Apple's iOS in Asia?