Articles of incorporation
Articles of incorporation is the document filed with a state agency usually the Sectretary of State in the state of residence to form a corporation. The document usually names the corporation, states its purpose, lists its business address, and members of the board of directors.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 3 Companies That Could Acquire Netflix
- Virtual Reality News: Updates on Google Inc, Facebook Inc and Samsung
- Inside Intel's Automotive Strategy
- Hillary Clinton Is Why Biotech Is Falling
- The Difference Between Internal Rate of Return and Return on Investment
- What Kind of Investment Accounts Earn Compound Interest?