Articles of incorporation
Articles of incorporation is the document filed with a state agency usually the Sectretary of State in the state of residence to form a corporation. The document usually names the corporation, states its purpose, lists its business address, and members of the board of directors.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Could This Foreign Matter Slow Apple Inc.'s Coming Spotify and Pandora Challenger?
- 5 Things You Don?t Know About Google Fiber, But Should
- Stratasys, Ltd. Q4 and 2014 Earnings: Market Relieved, No Major Surprises
- Apple Car Coming Soon? What It Means for Investors in Apple Inc. Stock
- 3 Surprising New Technologies iRobot Will Introduce in 2015
- 4 Priceless Contract Negotiation Tips to Keep You in Control of the Deal