Archer Daniels Midland
Archer Daniels Midland (NYSE: ADM)
Archer Daniels Midland Company procures, transports, stores, processes, and merchandises agricultural commodities and products primarily in the United States. It operates in three segments: Oilseeds Processing, Corn Processing, and Agricultural Services. Archer Daniels, through its other subsidiaries, provides commodities broking services; foreign exchange services; and participates in third-party reinsurance arrangements. The company was founded in 1898 and is based in Decatur, Illinois.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Are Falling Oil Prices Good News or Bad News for Bioethanol?
- 3 Cheap Growth Stocks You Can Buy Right Now
- Move Aside, Solar Panels: GMO Corn is Igniting the Next Trade War with China
- 3 Things Archer Daniels Midland Company Wants You to Know
- Archer Daniels Midland Company Third-Quarter Earnings: Are Higher Margins Within Reach?