Apollo Group (Nasdaq: APOL) offers educational services from high school to graduate level. An education provider for more than 30 years, it operates through subsidiaries including University of Phoenix, Institute for Professional Development, College for Financial Planning Institutes, Western International University, Insight Schools, and Meritus University.
The company operates internationally. "Degreed enrollment" for the quarter ended Aug. 31, 2008, was 362,000.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Apollo Education Group in the Regulators' Crosshairs
- Why Kandi Technologies Shot Higher and Apollo Group Fell After Hours
- Why Apollo Education Group Inc. Stock Dropped
- What Investors Should Know About Apollo Education
- Hot Car Sales, Hotter Gambling Stocks, a Bad Education for U of Phoenix, and What Shook Markets Last