Antibody humanization technology
Antibody humanization technology is the development of proteins from mice to help fight threatening diseases in humans.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 5 Reasons Roche Thinks It Can Outclass the Competition
- The Lazy Way to Invest in Cancer Immunotherapy
- Would an Ebola Vaccine Move Regeneron Pharmaceuticals' Bottom Line?
- Why Revolutionary Cancer Vaccine Maker Inovio Pharmaceuticals Was Crushed in September
- Inovio Pharmaceuticals' Potentially Hollow Victory Buys it More Time
- This New Development at Advaxis Simply Can't Be Ignored