Antibody humanization technology
Antibody humanization technology is the development of proteins from mice to help fight threatening diseases in humans.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 4 Key Updates We Just Heard from Dyax Corp.
- Pfizer Goes All In on Immuno-Oncology
- The Reasons Behind Advaxis' 154% Gain in the First-Half of 2015
- Why Shares of Prothena Surged 33% Higher in June
- The Drug Development Process Explained in Detail and How It Impacts Your Investments
- Could an HIV/AIDS Vaccine Be a Reality By the End of the Decade?