An antibody is a protein produced by the immune system to identify and target foreign substances, such as a virus or bacteria.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Why Peregrine Pharmaceuticals Tacked on 10% in February
- Is Xoma Corporation A Buy?
- This Billionaire CEO Just Made Another Biotech Acquisition -- and Hardly Anyone Noticed
- Looking Ahead at Exelixis, Inc.
- 5 Things Biogen Idec Inc's Management Wants You to Know
- Did Researchers Just Discover a Cure for HIV/AIDS?