An antibody is a protein produced by the immune system to identify and target foreign substances, such as a virus or bacteria.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- These 2 Stocks Doubled in 2015 -- Is 1 Still a Buy?
- 3 Biotech Stocks 50% (or More) Off Their 5-Year Highs That Could Double
- Pfizer Goes All In on Immuno-Oncology
- The Reasons Behind Advaxis' 154% Gain in the First-Half of 2015
- 3 Long Shots Biotech Companies Are Working On
- Amgen's Single Most Important FDA Decision of 2015 Is Nearly Here