An antibody is a protein produced by the immune system to identify and target foreign substances, such as a virus or bacteria.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Will ASCO Unlock Big Value in This Cancer Drug Class?
- 3 Potential Game Changers for America's No. 1 Killer
- Tackling Cancer: Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma's Biggest Current & Upcoming Players
- Can These Biotechs Continue to Climb?
- A "Breakthrough" May Be on the Way for Breast Cancer Patients
- The 1 Biotech Stock Warren Buffett Should Buy