An antibody is a protein produced by the immune system to identify and target foreign substances, such as a virus or bacteria.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Would an Ebola Vaccine Move Regeneron Pharmaceuticals' Bottom Line?
- Why Revolutionary Cancer Vaccine Maker Inovio Pharmaceuticals Was Crushed in September
- Inovio Pharmaceuticals' Potentially Hollow Victory Buys it More Time
- Why Shares of Novavax Inc Are Surging Higher Today
- Don't Panic! These 3 Beaten Down Biotech Stocks Are Now Great Buys
- Why Aratana Therapeutics Inc. Shares Crashed Today