An antibody is a protein produced by the immune system to identify and target foreign substances, such as a virus or bacteria.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 11 Game-Changing Drugs Approved by the FDA in 2013
- 3 Important Catalysts That Fueled Repligen in 2013
- A Look Back at Immunomedics' Volatile but Rewarding 2013
- Peregrine's Loss Shrinks As It Prepares Its Lead Drug for Phase 3 Enrollment
- Celgene's Tremendous Year Just Got "Tremendouser"
- A Look Back at Halozyme's Volatile but Rewarding 2013