Annual membership fee
Annual membership fees are an amount that is charged annually for having the line of credit available. It is charged regardless of whether or not you use the line.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- This One Key Metric Says Amazon.com, Inc. Is Well On Its Way To Profitability
- Is Sam's Club Losing Buyers to Wal-Mart Stores Inc.?
- Costco Wholesale Corp. Delights Investors With Special Dividend
- Costco Wholesale Corporation Is Ditching Its AmEx Card
- Amazon Is Catching Up to Netflix and Apple in Video
- Costco Wholesale Corporation Enters China the Smart Way