Annual membership fee
Annual membership fees are an amount that is charged annually for having the line of credit available. It is charged regardless of whether or not you use the line.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Why Google Inc Is More Concerned About Amazon Than Microsoft
- Costco Earnings: Patience is Rewarded!
- Costco Wholesale Corporation Gets Ready for Faster Earnings Growth
- The Next Blue Chip Stock: Costco Wholesale
- Is Costco or Kroger the Better Stock to Buy?
- What's in Store for Costco Wholesale Corporation Stock and Its Dividend?