Annual membership fee
Annual membership fees are an amount that is charged annually for having the line of credit available. It is charged regardless of whether or not you use the line.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Can Same-Day Delivery of Books Help Google Take on Amazon?
- Say What? This Company Inspires Better Customer Loyalty Than Costco!
- How Could a $450 Annual Credit Card Fee Possibly Be Worth It?
- How the Job Market Should Impact Your Investments
- Retail Wars: Wal-Mart Ups the Ante With Savings Catcher
- Target vs. Wal-Mart vs. Amazon: A Tricky Investment Situation