Annual membership fee
Annual membership fees are an amount that is charged annually for having the line of credit available. It is charged regardless of whether or not you use the line.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- American Express EveryDay Card: A Great Choice for Frequent Users
- Will Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. Crush Amazon.com, Inc.'s Prime Service?
- Digital Federal Credit Union: Traditional Banking Convenience with Credit Union Benefits
- Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. Wants Its Own Amazon Prime
- Microsoft Corporation Claims That Windows 10 Is The "Last" Version of Windows
- Why Amazon.com Inc. Shouldn't Fear These Two Hot Start-ups