Annual membership fee
Annual membership fees are an amount that is charged annually for having the line of credit available. It is charged regardless of whether or not you use the line.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- How the Job Market Should Impact Your Investments
- Retail Wars: Wal-Mart Ups the Ante With Savings Catcher
- Target vs. Wal-Mart vs. Amazon: A Tricky Investment Situation
- Have You Overlooked Grocery Retailers?
- 3 Retailers That Delivered Strong Sales in June: Costco, L Brands, and Rite Aid
- 1 Huge Risk Facing Costco Wholesale