Annual membership fee
Annual membership fees are an amount that is charged annually for having the line of credit available. It is charged regardless of whether or not you use the line.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- How Starbucks Beats Apple, Google, and the Rest of the Tech in Mobile Payments
- Amazon.com Keeps Giving People New Reasons to Sign Up for Amazon Prime
- This Pet Food Supplier Is Still In the Hunt for Growth
- 20 Smart Ways to Save Money
- Will Microsoft Stock Head Higher Or Lower In 2015?
- How Costco Wholesale Leaped 13% in a Single Month