Annual membership fee
Annual membership fees are an amount that is charged annually for having the line of credit available. It is charged regardless of whether or not you use the line.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- What Do 50 Million Amazon Prime Members Mean for the Company?
- 3 Best Retail Stocks for the Rest of 2014
- 6 Reasons Whole Foods and Instacart Can Deliver the Goods
- Is it Time to Buy Costco Stock?
- How to Negotiate Credit Card Retention So You Can Dodge Your Annual Fee
- 5 Great Ways to Spend Your Income Tax Refund