Annual membership fee
Annual membership fees are an amount that is charged annually for having the line of credit available. It is charged regardless of whether or not you use the line.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- The Simple Reason Wal-Mart and Costco Are Great Retailers
- UnitedHealth Group Inc.'s Earnings Overcome Headwinds
- 2015's Best Buy: Costco Wholesale Corp. vs. Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.
- Painless Budgeting Tips
- Amazon Prime Now: 3 Observations From the New 1-Hour Delivery Service
- Amazon Is Adding Prime Members Faster Than Ever