Annual membership fee
Annual membership fees are an amount that is charged annually for having the line of credit available. It is charged regardless of whether or not you use the line.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Costco Wholesale Corporation Earnings: What to Expect Thursday
- Why This Fitness Club Operator has the Best Growth Prospects Among Its Peers
- The Value Facebook Sees in WhatsApp
- 2 Threats to Amazon.com?s Future Growth
- Why Amazon?s Set-top Box Will Beat Out Netflix
- Is Newegg Trying to Become the Next Amazon?