Annual meeting. Each public corporation holds an annual meeting of the shareholders, where the executives of the company review recent developments and issues are presented to the shareholders for a vote. The shareholders also elect members of the board of directors and carry out such other business as may come up as allowed by the corporation by-laws.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Why the New Features for Ford Motor Company's 2015 F-150 Are a Smart Move
- Could Warren Buffett's Investing Strategy Include Marijuana Stocks?
- Solar is Disrupting the $2 Trillion Energy Industry: This CEO Tells You How
- 3 Lessons the Richest Man in the World Learned From Warren Buffett
- 4 Surprising Mistakes That Could Cost You $10,000
- Intel Corporation Wouldn?t Save That Much Money if It Quit Mobile