Annual meeting. Each public corporation holds an annual meeting of the shareholders, where the executives of the company review recent developments and issues are presented to the shareholders for a vote. The shareholders also elect members of the board of directors and carry out such other business as may come up as allowed by the corporation by-laws.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Defense News Roundup: More Nukes for U.S. and Allies, and Are Hueys Heading to Lebanon?
- 5 Things FedEx Corporation's Management Wants You to Know
- Intel Corporation Briefly Talks Cherry Trail at IDF 2014
- Is IBM One of the Best Companies in America?
- Will FuelCell Energy Inc. Find Success Replicating SolarCity's Business Model?
- 14 Crowdfunding Campaigns Raking In Millions of Dollars