Annual meeting. Each public corporation holds an annual meeting of the shareholders, where the executives of the company review recent developments and issues are presented to the shareholders for a vote. The shareholders also elect members of the board of directors and carry out such other business as may come up as allowed by the corporation by-laws.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 5 Things You Didn?t Know About FHA Mortgage Rates
- Is Massachusetts' Medical Marijuana Industry Going Up in Smoke?
- Shake Shack Inc. Has Impressive Week, But Will The Hype Last?
- Warren Buffett Buys More IBM: Should You Do the Same?
- Berkshire Hathaway's Sustainable Competitive Advantage
- Digital Federal Credit Union: Traditional Banking Convenience with Credit Union Benefits