Annual meeting. Each public corporation holds an annual meeting of the shareholders, where the executives of the company review recent developments and issues are presented to the shareholders for a vote. The shareholders also elect members of the board of directors and carry out such other business as may come up as allowed by the corporation by-laws.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Is America?s Richest Family?s Wealth at Risk?
- The EPA Just Boosted a Key Growth Strategy for Clean Energy Fuels
- What Happens if Ford Motor Company Falls Short During Its Turnaround?
- Can Subaru's Dream Run Continue in the U.S.?
- How Warren Buffett Views Mergers and Acquisitions
- Can Olive Garden Save Darden Restaurants?