Annual meeting. Each public corporation holds an annual meeting of the shareholders, where the executives of the company review recent developments and issues are presented to the shareholders for a vote. The shareholders also elect members of the board of directors and carry out such other business as may come up as allowed by the corporation by-laws.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Pacira Pharmaceuticals, inc. Earnings Send Its Shares Soaring 10% Earlier Today
- Is Monsanto's $45 Billion Deal to Acquire Syngenta About to Unravel?
- Digging Into Intel?s Data Center Results
- 3 ETFs the Smartest Investors Are Buying
- The Best Deals in Low-Risk Stocks
- Second Major Success in the Sharing Economy -- Airbnb Wins a $25 Billion Valuation