Annual meeting. Each public corporation holds an annual meeting of the shareholders, where the executives of the company review recent developments and issues are presented to the shareholders for a vote. The shareholders also elect members of the board of directors and carry out such other business as may come up as allowed by the corporation by-laws.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 25 Amazing Facts About Solar
- Why Osisko Shareholders Might Favor the New Deal
- What General Electric Company Revealed About the Year Ahead
- Is This ?Dollar? Store Becoming a Real Dollar Store Again?
- 4 Reasons You Should Watch This Under-the-Radar Stock on Your Watchlist
- Which Retailer Will Win the Battle for Frugal Consumers?