Annual meeting. Each public corporation holds an annual meeting of the shareholders, where the executives of the company review recent developments and issues are presented to the shareholders for a vote. The shareholders also elect members of the board of directors and carry out such other business as may come up as allowed by the corporation by-laws.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- The Best Travel Credit Card -- Revealed
- Why Dunkin' Brands Is Failing to Inspire Investors
- How to Use Form 1040EZ to File Your Taxes Fast
- Form 1040A: Should You Use It to File Your Return?
- Monsanto Wilts on Earnings, Guidance Shortfalls Despite Long-Term Optimism
- Despite the Progress, SandRidge Energy Inc. Still Has a Long Way to Go