An angel investor is a friendly source of capital who comes to the aid of a business in time of need. Angel investors are often sought as an alternative to a hostile takeover offer. They may also provide start up capital for new ventures.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Apple?s iTunes U 3.0 Reboot Could Boost Struggling iPad Sales
- What Is Jimmy Fallon's Net Worth?
- What Is Steve Ballmer's Net Worth?
- Move Over, Stratasys: Carbon3D's CLIP Tech Used for 3D Printing Hollywood Special Effects
- What Is David Beckham's Net Worth?
- Virgin America Stock Suddenly Looks Even More Enticing