An angel investor is a friendly source of capital who comes to the aid of a business in time of need. Angel investors are often sought as an alternative to a hostile takeover offer. They may also provide start up capital for new ventures.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 3 Biotechs That Play Well with Others
- Why The Walt Disney Co Is Investing in This Startup
- China Is Still Nike Inc.'s Greatest Opportunity for Growth
- Forget Barron's: JetBlue Has Plenty of Upside Left
- 3 Ways the Airline Industry Is Set to Completely Change the Way We Fly
- Whole Foods Market, Inc. Is Infuriating Customers Again. And That's a Good Sign.