An angel investor is a friendly source of capital who comes to the aid of a business in time of need. Angel investors are often sought as an alternative to a hostile takeover offer. They may also provide start up capital for new ventures.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Ford Motor Company's 2015 Explorer Is Raising Eyebrows
- Will the 2017 Audi A9 Start a Super-Sedan War?
- The Compelling Story of Katy Perry's Path to Stardom
- 3 Value Stocks Near 52-Week Lows Worth Buying
- American Airlines (AAL) Earnings: Your Inside Scoop on the $11 Billion Quarter
- Is McDonald's on the Right Track to Turn Around Its U.S. Sales?