An angel investor is a friendly source of capital who comes to the aid of a business in time of need. Angel investors are often sought as an alternative to a hostile takeover offer. They may also provide start up capital for new ventures.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- The 5 Best Used Cars for Teen Drivers
- Chipotle's Asian-Themed Restaurant, ShopHouse, Is a Success and May Soon Open in a City Near You
- Will Accusations of Sexual Abuse Against Director Bryan Singer Hurt 'X-Men' at the Box Office?
- The 10 Biggest Brewers in America
- 8 Fascinating Reads
- How the Arena Football League Made a Comeback: An Insider's Perspective