An angel investor is a friendly source of capital who comes to the aid of a business in time of need. Angel investors are often sought as an alternative to a hostile takeover offer. They may also provide start up capital for new ventures.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 3 Key Insights From Union Pacific Corporation Earnings
- Winter Is Coming to IMAX: "Game of Thrones" Gets the Widescreen Treatment
- This Bank Is Growing Nearly 20% Per Year, but Can It Continue?
- Welcome to Delta Air Lines' $1.4 Billion Terminal Renovation
- 3 Value Stocks Near 52-Week Lows Worth Buying
- 2 Buyers That Can Jump-Start the Struggling Tablet Market