An angel investor is a friendly source of capital who comes to the aid of a business in time of need. Angel investors are often sought as an alternative to a hostile takeover offer. They may also provide start up capital for new ventures.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Will These 3 Risks Stall Union Pacific's Growth?
- Where HOA Fees Make Renting Cheaper Than Buying a Home
- America's Most Pet-Friendly Rental Markets
- What SeaWorld Entertainment Inc.?s Stock Sinking Really Means
- JetBlue Airways Corporation Keeps Soaring Higher
- Amazon.com Inc. Takes Aim at Priceline, Orbitz, and Expedia With This Recent Move