An angel investor is a friendly source of capital who comes to the aid of a business in time of need. Angel investors are often sought as an alternative to a hostile takeover offer. They may also provide start up capital for new ventures.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Condo Prices and Apartment Rents Outpacing Single-Family Homes
- 1 Big Emerging Threat to the 2015 Ford F-150
- Are Degrees From For-Profit Colleges Worth the Paper They're Printed On?
- Is It Time to Buy Duke Energy Corp?
- 3 Value Stocks Near 52-Week Lows Worth Buying
- Who?s Really in Charge of Microsoft Corporation? Nadella, Gates, or Ballmer?