An angel investor is a friendly source of capital who comes to the aid of a business in time of need. Angel investors are often sought as an alternative to a hostile takeover offer. They may also provide start up capital for new ventures.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Boeing Beat Earnings. So Why Aren't Investors Buying?
- How Philip Anschutz Made Billions Seeing What Others Missed
- Suddenly, Scramjet Tech Is Everywhere
- What is the Koch Brothers? Net Worth?
- Southwest, American, Delta, and United Hit With a Frivolous Class Action Lawsuit
- The Push to a $15 Minimum Wage Probably Isn't Going to End Well