An angel investor is a friendly source of capital who comes to the aid of a business in time of need. Angel investors are often sought as an alternative to a hostile takeover offer. They may also provide start up capital for new ventures.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Why Is Netflix Bringing Back Inspector Gadget, Danger Mouse, and Other Classic Kids Shows?
- 3 Value Stocks Near 52-Week Lows Worth Buying
- Apple Inc to Acquire Tesla Motors Inc for $75 Billion? Not a Chance
- Can You Guess This Year's Most Profitable Oscar Movies?
- Criteo SA Turns Its Client Focus Into Another Earnings Beat
- How DreamWorks Animation Could Be Saved by China