An angel investor is a friendly source of capital who comes to the aid of a business in time of need. Angel investors are often sought as an alternative to a hostile takeover offer. They may also provide start up capital for new ventures.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 2 Smart Moves Will Boost Hawaiian Holdings' Financial Performance
- Jury Orders Reynolds American to Pay $23.6 Billion. Time to Sell?
- Target Enters the Small-Box Market
- Spirit Airlines, Inc. Should Ignore the Doubters and Keep Growing
- Will Starbucks Surprise Wall Sheet When It Reports Earnings Tomorrow?
- CoreSite Realty Corp Delivers 13% Growth and Raises Full-Year Guidance