An angel investor is a friendly source of capital who comes to the aid of a business in time of need. Angel investors are often sought as an alternative to a hostile takeover offer. They may also provide start up capital for new ventures.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- The Dark Side of Google's Solar Project
- The End of a Rocky Era: Steve Ballmer Leaves Microsoft Corporation's Boardroom
- 4 Things Time Warner Cable's Management Wants You to Know
- 3 Value Stocks You Can Buy Right Now
- 3 Factors That Will Drive Natural Gas Vehicle Adoption in the U.S.
- U.S. Submarines Are Dying -- Will These 2 Companies Build Our New Nuclear Attack Subs?