An angel investor is a friendly source of capital who comes to the aid of a business in time of need. Angel investors are often sought as an alternative to a hostile takeover offer. They may also provide start up capital for new ventures.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- You're Wrong to Worry About Restoration Hardware Based on Williams-Sonoma's Report
- Why Alaska Air Group, Inc. Has Skyrocketed 28% in 2014
- 3 Value Stocks to Consider for Your Portfolio
- What Can Apple, Inc. Do to Boost Slumping iPad Sales?
- Is It Time to Buy Boeing Stock?
- The Best Airlines: Why JetBlue Makes the Cut and American Doesn't