An angel investor is a friendly source of capital who comes to the aid of a business in time of need. Angel investors are often sought as an alternative to a hostile takeover offer. They may also provide start up capital for new ventures.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Solving the Homebuyer's Condo-or-House Dilemma
- Why JetBlue May Recover Faster Than United Continental
- Los Angeles Clippers Sale: Will TV Revenues Quadruple?
- 4 Data Center REITs Yielding Over 4%: Here Is What You Need to Know About Earnings
- How Bank of America Convinced Steve Ballmer to Pay Up for the LA Clippers
- 3 REITs Double-Down on Major U.S. Ports: Are These Good Bets for Your Portfolio?