To amortize is to repay a mortgage with regular payments, both the principal due and the interest.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Better Dividend Stock Today: National Retail Properties or W.P. Carey Inc.?
- 3 Reasons You Should Consider Buying This High-Yield Dividend Growth Champion Today
- 3 Value Stocks Near 52-Week Lows Worth Buying
- 3 Future-Proof Manufacturing Stocks for Your Portfolio
- 7 Insightful Lessons From One of America?s Best Bankers
- 3 Reasons Lorillard Inc. Is a Top Dividend Stock