To amortize is to repay a mortgage with regular payments, both the principal due and the interest.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Tibco Software, Inc. Stock Falls On Disappointing Results
- 5 Things US Silica's Management Wants You to Know
- Why ImmunoGen, Inc. Stock Crashed 22% in 2014
- Is Verizon or AT&T a Better Dividend Stock to Buy?
- Should You Pay Off a Mortgage Early? The Answer May Surprise You!
- Is Now the Time to Buy Range Resources Corp?