To amortize is to repay a mortgage with regular payments, both the principal due and the interest.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Are These the Best 3 Energy Growth Stocks in America?
- What Does the Future Hold for Golub Capital BDC?
- This MLP Is Set to Become Largest Oil-Weighted Partnership in the Country
- The 2 Biggest Concerns With Kinder Morgan
- 3 Huge Yields in an Overlooked Industry
- Vector Group's Q2 Earnings Report Could Light Up Its Stock Price