To amortize is to repay a mortgage with regular payments, both the principal due and the interest.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Oil Stocks: 3 Reasons Calumet Specialty Products Partners' Dividend Is Safe for Now
- Why 21Vianet Group Inc. Stock Dropped Today
- 5 Things Vale SA ADR's Management Wants You to Know
- Heico Corp. Stock Slumps Then Soars. What Happened?
- Why Rexnord Corp's Shares Plunged 11% Today
- 3 Undervalued Stocks in Tech Worth Buying