To amortize is to repay a mortgage with regular payments, both the principal due and the interest.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Should Investors Hold Off on Buying These 2 High-Yield Energy Stocks?
- Why Value Investors Prefer United Parcel Service (UPS) to FedEx (FDX)
- Whoa, a Profit for Isis Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Why DigitalGlobe Stock Skyrocketed Today
- DigitalGlobe Inc Sets the Stage for Growth With Another Solid Quarter
- Why Shares of Boulder Brands Inc Tumbled Thursday