To amortize is to repay a mortgage with regular payments, both the principal due and the interest.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Danger Lurking for El Paso Pipeline Partners L.P.'s Dividend?
- 20 Stocks With Monthly Dividends 2014: Whitestone REIT
- Clean Energy Fuels Q3 Earnings: Turning the Corner?
- Could Sarepta Therapeutics Inc. Be Running Out of Money?
- Pacific Biosciences of California Earnings Rocket Higher on Roche Deal
- The Best Dividend Stock to Cash in on this Huge Trend