Amoritization means are regular loan payments calculated to pay off the debt at the end of a fixed period, including accrued interest on the outstanding balance.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 5 Things US Silica's Management Wants You to Know
- Why ImmunoGen, Inc. Stock Crashed 22% in 2014
- Is Verizon or AT&T a Better Dividend Stock to Buy?
- Should You Pay Off a Mortgage Early? The Answer May Surprise You!
- 5 Things Waste Management Inc. Wants You to Know
- Is Now the Time to Buy Williams Companies Stock?