Amoritization means are regular loan payments calculated to pay off the debt at the end of a fixed period, including accrued interest on the outstanding balance.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Kinder Morgan Earnings: Earnings and Revenue Crash While Dividend Soars
- What Zillow Group Inc Investors Need to Know About Its "Transition Year"
- Viacom's Biggest Problem Just Cost It $750 Million
- 3 Best Dividend Stocks in Energy
- 1 High-Yield Dividend Stock You Can Buy Today
- 3 Reasons This High-Yield Oil Company Embraces Cheap Oil With Open Arms