Amoritization means are regular loan payments calculated to pay off the debt at the end of a fixed period, including accrued interest on the outstanding balance.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Are These 3 Refiners Doomed?
- The 3 Best Ways to Get Rich From Canada's Oil Boom
- What Should General Electric Company Investors Expect for This Business?
- Molycorp: An Increasingly Risky Bet for Retail Investors
- An Investor's Guide to the Reynolds American and Lorillard Merger
- Star Bulk Carriers Corp. Is About to Hit the Big Time