Amoritization means are regular loan payments calculated to pay off the debt at the end of a fixed period, including accrued interest on the outstanding balance.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- How Safe Is Calumet Specialty Products Partners' Sky-High Yield?
- Williams Companies Earnings: Does This Spell Trouble for Investors?
- Energy Investing 101: Identifying the Top Independent Oil & Gas Stocks
- Buying an Apartment Complex Is Easier Than You Think
- U.S. Silica Earnings: Blowout Results From This Frack Sand Champion
- 5 Things Microsoft Corporation's Management Wants You to Know