Amoritization means are regular loan payments calculated to pay off the debt at the end of a fixed period, including accrued interest on the outstanding balance.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 3 Future-Proof Manufacturing Stocks for Your Portfolio
- 3 Reasons Lorillard Inc. Is a Top Dividend Stock
- How Much Is 3D Systems Corporation Investing for the Future?
- How to Save 40% on Your Next Home
- Did General Electric Company Abandon the "Smart Home" of the Future?
- A Simple Truth About Banks: Over the Long Run, Most Don't Make Money