Amoritization means are regular loan payments calculated to pay off the debt at the end of a fixed period, including accrued interest on the outstanding balance.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- How to Save 40% on Your Next Home
- Did General Electric Company Abandon the "Smart Home" of the Future?
- A Simple Truth About Banks: Over the Long Run, Most Don't Make Money
- Is J.C. Penney Inc.'s Stock a Buy?
- 3 Ways This Merger Can Supercharge Your Dividend Retirement Portfolio
- 5 Reasons Warren Buffett Might Buy This Company Next