Amoritization means are regular loan payments calculated to pay off the debt at the end of a fixed period, including accrued interest on the outstanding balance.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Danger Lurking for El Paso Pipeline Partners L.P.'s Dividend?
- The Best Dividend Stock to Cash in on this Huge Trend
- Yelp, Inc. Tumbles After Another Impressive Quarter
- Kinder Morgan Earnings: What You Need to Know
- 5 Things Parker-Hannifin Corporation Wants You to Know
- Advance Auto Parts Stock's Big Insider Buying