Amoritization means are regular loan payments calculated to pay off the debt at the end of a fixed period, including accrued interest on the outstanding balance.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- A Short Term Loan Alternative to Costly Payday Lending
- Oil Stocks: 3 Reasons Calumet Specialty Products Partners' Dividend Is Safe for Now
- 5 Things Vale SA ADR's Management Wants You to Know
- Is J.C. Penney Inc.'s Stock a Buy?
- Why AirMedia Group Inc. Stock Flew Higher Today
- Alnylam Pharmaceuticals, Inc.'s Five-Year Plan