Amoritization means are regular loan payments calculated to pay off the debt at the end of a fixed period, including accrued interest on the outstanding balance.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- The 3 Worst Reasons to Buy a House -- Don't Fall for These Myths
- Should Investors Hook Up With Match Group's IPO?
- Why Buying Low and Selling High Doesn't Work for Master Limited Partnerships
- 3 Charts Proving That LinkedIn Is on Fire
- Goldman Sachs Warns: Companies' Debt Has More Than Doubled!
- Mortgage Loans In the Future Could Look Very Different Than They Do Today