Amgen (Nasdaq: AMGN) is a biotechnology company that discovers, develops, manufactures and markets human therapeutics based on advances in cellular and molecular biology.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Amgen Crushes Wall Street's Expectations in Q2, But This Figure Is a Bit Worrisome
- 3 Questions to Ask Ahead of Amgen's Second-Quarter Earnings Release
- Amgen Inc. Grabs a Potential Blockbuster Approval
- Amgen's Single Most Important FDA Decision of 2015 Is Nearly Here
- 2 Dividend Stocks to Buy in a Market Crash