Amgen (Nasdaq: AMGN) is a biotechnology company that discovers, develops, manufactures and markets human therapeutics based on advances in cellular and molecular biology.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- This Is a Concern That Amgen Investors Shouldn't Take Lightly
- 3 Reasons Behind Amgen's 15% Gain in July
- Amgen Crushes Wall Street's Expectations in Q2, But This Figure Is a Bit Worrisome
- 3 Questions to Ask Ahead of Amgen's Second-Quarter Earnings Release
- Amgen Inc. Grabs a Potential Blockbuster Approval