Amenity is a nice feature of the house, but something which isn't crucial to the house's very existence. A roof, for instance, is not an amenity; it's a necessity. An amenity might be a lovely view of the sunset over the ocean, or a swimming pool or tennis court.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Costco Wholesale Corporation Earnings: What to Expect Thursday
- American Airlines Is Flying High
- The Banking Sector's a Beast Coming Into March
- What $3,000 Per Month Gets You In New York City
- Are Investors Overlooking the Potential of This Youth Brand?
- This Dividend Payer is Building Cities From the Ground Up