Amenity is a nice feature of the house, but something which isn't crucial to the house's very existence. A roof, for instance, is not an amenity; it's a necessity. An amenity might be a lovely view of the sunset over the ocean, or a swimming pool or tennis court.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- JetBlue Is Attacking Southwest Airlines Head-On
- Intel Corporation and Altera Corporation Resume Acquisition Talks
- America's Most Pet-Friendly Rental Markets
- Dad's Business, Boats, and Basketball: Why Micky Arison Is Florida's Richest Person
- 10 Dirty Details Behind Costco and American Express' Divorce
- Melco Crown Entertainment Ltd: Can the Philippines Save This Struggling Casino Operator?