Amenity is a nice feature of the house, but something which isn't crucial to the house's very existence. A roof, for instance, is not an amenity; it's a necessity. An amenity might be a lovely view of the sunset over the ocean, or a swimming pool or tennis court.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- How Do YOU Want to Spend Your Money in Retirement?
- Why Celldex Shares Jumped 12% Friday
- Kidney Cancer Drug Boxing Match
- Why Sarepta Therapeutics Shares Are Soaring Today
- Aircraft Retrofits Will Boost Delta's Fuel Efficiency in 2016 and 2017
- 3 Ways the Airline Industry Is Set to Completely Change the Way We Fly