Amenity is a nice feature of the house, but something which isn't crucial to the house's very existence. A roof, for instance, is not an amenity; it's a necessity. An amenity might be a lovely view of the sunset over the ocean, or a swimming pool or tennis court.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Las Vegas Resorts' Biggest Fear Is Finally Coming
- Using Your Credit Card Is a Smart Move in These 3 Instances
- 3 Best Stocks for Investing in Residential REITs
- The Expensive Lesson Jamie Dimon ?Will Not Forget?
- What Ford's CEO Told Us About the Stunning Lincoln Continental Concept
- Newbies: Before You Buy Property, Gauge Your Rental Rates. Here?s How.