Amenity is a nice feature of the house, but something which isn't crucial to the house's very existence. A roof, for instance, is not an amenity; it's a necessity. An amenity might be a lovely view of the sunset over the ocean, or a swimming pool or tennis court.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Why American Express Gave Costco the Boot (and Not the Other Way Around)
- Is There Room for Virgin America Inc. in Hawaii?
- Forget Hollywood: How to Invest in the Box Office Itself
- Elon Musk: Tesla Charging Locations Will Be "Virtually Everywhere"
- Don't Worry About JetBlue's Reputation
- When It Comes Time to Fly, This Is the Airline Americans Prefer Most