Allstate (NYSE: ALL) is engaged, principally in the United States, in the property-liability insurance, life insurance, retirement and investment product business. Its primary business is the sale of private passenger auto and homeowner's insurance.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Why Allstate Stock Dropped 10% at Market Open
- Poor First-Quarter Results for Auto Insurers on the Back of Harsh Winter and Lower Oil Prices
- What Should the Federal Reserve Do Next?
- Google Auto Insurance Comparison: Will It Change the Industry?
- When it Comes to Life Insurance, This is the Company Consumers Trust Most