Allstate (NYSE: ALL) is engaged, principally in the United States, in the property-liability insurance, life insurance, retirement and investment product business. Its primary business is the sale of private passenger auto and homeowner's insurance.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Google Auto Insurance Comparison: Will It Change the Industry?
- When it Comes to Life Insurance, This is the Company Consumers Trust Most
- 3 Financial Sector Stocks You Can Buy and Hold for the Next 25 Years
- Insurance Industry Basics: Combined Ratio
- The Stock Market is Dropping: 3 Stocks You Can Buy Right Now