Allergan (NYSE: AGN) is a technology-driven, global health care company which discovers, develops and commercializes pharmaceutical and medical device products for markets such as ophthalmic, neurological, medical aesthetics, medical dermatological etc.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Why Is Wall Street Bullish on These 3 Stocks?
- 3 Pharma Stocks to Watch: Allergan, Valeant, and AbbVie
- This Week in Biotech: Allergan Three-Peats in a Bad Way While Agenus Impresses
- Why Valero Energy Corporation, Intuitive Surgical, Inc., and Allergan Inc. Are Today's 3 Worst Stock
- Takeover Tango: Healthcare's Best Dance Partner Is...