Allergan (NYSE: AGN) is a technology-driven, global health care company which discovers, develops and commercializes pharmaceutical and medical device products for markets such as ophthalmic, neurological, medical aesthetics, medical dermatological etc.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Why Valeant International Inc. Is Acquiring Botox and Juvederm Maker Allergan
- Why GW Pharmaceuticals, Revance Therapeutics, and Allergan Are Today's 3 Best Stocks
- Why Allergan Inc. Shares Skyrocketed
- Allergan: Here's Why Ackman and Valeant Want the Botox Maker
- Today's Health-Care Stocks to Watch: Allergan, Inc., AstraZeneca, Pfizer, and Valeant Pharmaceutical