Alan Greenspan was chairman of the board of governors of the Federal Reserve System from 1987 to 2006.
Related Fool Articles
- 5 Alan Greenspan Quotes That Make You Wonder
- Alan Greenspan and the Federal Reserve
- Who Is Alan Greenspan?
- Greenspan Finally Gets It Right on Banks
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Why the Federal Reserve Isn't Worried About Inflation (or Stock Bubbles)
- History Says There?s a Crash A-Comin?
- The Coming Social Security Crisis Explained in Plain English
- Why Income-Seeking Investors Should Consider MLPs
- Dow 17,000: I Am Not Exactly Celebrating
- Battle of the Titans: Wal-Mart Versus Amazon