- Motley Fool CAPS tags 32 companies in its "Airlines" group
- Delta Air Lines (NYSE: DAL)
- AMR Corp. (NYSE: AMR) -- American Airlines
- Southwest Airlines (NYSE: LUV)
- UAL Corp. (Nasdaq: UAUA) -- United Airlines
- JetBlue Airways Corp. (Nasdaq: JBLU)
- Continental Airlines (NYSE: CAL)
- US Airways Group (NYSE: LCC)
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- How Richard Branson's American Airline Is Revolutionizing the Industry
- Boeing or Airbus: Which Company Will Dominate This Massive Market?
- Can Bombardier's CSeries Finally Take Flight?
- Is JetBlue Airways Being Too Nice to Its Passengers?
- Guess Which Airline Just Introduced Its First Checked Bag Fee
- Tablets in the Air: Another Airline Goes Paperless