AIR LIQUIDE or L'Air Liquide SA is an air separation company headquartered in Paris, France.
Air Liquide was founded in 1902 based on the air liquification technology invented by Georges Claude and Paul Delorme. Products include oxygen, nitrogen, hydrogen, argon and rare gases sold for medical uses as well as steel and food processing. It was the original supplier of liquid air and has operations in 80 countries. In the US, plants are located in Houston, TX and Newark, DE.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Here's the Next-Generation Battery Market You Never Knew Existed
- 3 Reasons Newfield Exploration's Stock Could Fall
- Is This the Most Important Energy Trend of the Next Century?
- Why This Solar Technology Is Already Dead
- Did Britain Just Discover the Future of Space Flight?
- 5 Things DryShips Inc.'s Management Wants You to Know