AIR LIQUIDE or L'Air Liquide SA is an air separation company headquartered in Paris, France.
Air Liquide was founded in 1902 based on the air liquification technology invented by Georges Claude and Paul Delorme. Products include oxygen, nitrogen, hydrogen, argon and rare gases sold for medical uses as well as steel and food processing. It was the original supplier of liquid air and has operations in 80 countries. In the US, plants are located in Houston, TX and Newark, DE.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Why Macy?s and Nordstrom Wish They Had T.J. Maxx?s Business Model
- 3 Half-Truths These High-Yield Stocks Love
- NGLs: What They Are, and Why You Should Know
- Yet Another Lumber Liquidators Executive Bolts for the Door
- What's Hitching a Ride With the Air Force's Secret Military Space Shuttle?
- Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc Stumbles Further as CEO Abruptly Resigns