AIR LIQUIDE or L'Air Liquide SA is an air separation company headquartered in Paris, France.
Air Liquide was founded in 1902 based on the air liquification technology invented by Georges Claude and Paul Delorme. Products include oxygen, nitrogen, hydrogen, argon and rare gases sold for medical uses as well as steel and food processing. It was the original supplier of liquid air and has operations in 80 countries. In the US, plants are located in Houston, TX and Newark, DE.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Why Navios Maritime Partners L.P. Stock Has Tumbled 8% in 2014
- Is Delphi Automotive PLC a Buy After Its Recent 10% Pullback?
- Did Polaris Make a Real Threat to Motorcycles?
- Is This the Next Growth Market for Motorcycles?
- Is This the Next Growth Market for Recreational Vehicles?
- Your Home's Secret Money-Saver