AIR LIQUIDE or L'Air Liquide SA is an air separation company headquartered in Paris, France.
Air Liquide was founded in 1902 based on the air liquification technology invented by Georges Claude and Paul Delorme. Products include oxygen, nitrogen, hydrogen, argon and rare gases sold for medical uses as well as steel and food processing. It was the original supplier of liquid air and has operations in 80 countries. In the US, plants are located in Houston, TX and Newark, DE.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 10 Clever Moves You Can Make With $100
- Why Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc. Stock Popped Today
- Did Lumber Liquidators Finally Bottom Out?
- What Are Delta, American, and United Doing With All of Their Cash?
- Can Obama's Climate Plan Really Impact Your Portfolio That Much?
- 1 Climate Change Technology Company That Could Lead to a Green Future, and It's Not Solar