AIR LIQUIDE or L'Air Liquide SA is an air separation company headquartered in Paris, France.
Air Liquide was founded in 1902 based on the air liquification technology invented by Georges Claude and Paul Delorme. Products include oxygen, nitrogen, hydrogen, argon and rare gases sold for medical uses as well as steel and food processing. It was the original supplier of liquid air and has operations in 80 countries. In the US, plants are located in Houston, TX and Newark, DE.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Why Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc Stock Popped Today
- Why Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc. Stock Plummeted Today
- Exclusive: Interview with Zillow COO Kathleen Phillips
- 3 Key Takeaways From Chart Industries' Fourth-Quarter Earnings Report
- MIT Researchers Just Blew The Lid Off Carbon Sequestration
- New Airline ETF Available Soon: Should You Buy It?