AIR LIQUIDE or L'Air Liquide SA (EXCHANGE: AIQUV.PK)
Air Liquide is an air separation company headquartered in Paris, France. It was founded in 1902 based on the air liquification technology invented by Georges Claude and Paul Delorme. Products include oxygen, nitrogen, hydrogen, argon and rare gases sold for medical uses as well as steel and food processing. It was the original supplier of liquid air and has operations in 80 countries. In the US, plants are located in Houston, TX and Newark, DE.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Exclusive: Interview with Zillow COO Kathleen Phillips
- 3 Key Takeaways From Chart Industries' Fourth-Quarter Earnings Report
- MIT Researchers Just Blew The Lid Off Carbon Sequestration
- New Airline ETF Available Soon: Should You Buy It?
- This $1.65 Billion Carbon Sequestration Project Means We're Doing It Wrong
- Is Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. a Top Stock to Buy for 2015?