AIR LIQUIDE or L'Air Liquide SA (EXCHANGE: AIQUV.PK)
Air Liquide is an air separation company headquartered in Paris, France. It was founded in 1902 based on the air liquification technology invented by Georges Claude and Paul Delorme. Products include oxygen, nitrogen, hydrogen, argon and rare gases sold for medical uses as well as steel and food processing. It was the original supplier of liquid air and has operations in 80 countries. In the US, plants are located in Houston, TX and Newark, DE.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Despite Tesla's Success, Toyota Is Serious About Its New $57,500 Hydrogen Car
- 3 Value Stocks Near 52-Week Lows Worth Buying
- 5 Pieces of Unconventional Wisdom for Investors
- Is It Time to Buy DryShips, Inc. Stock?
- Why Navios Maritime Partners L.P. Stock Has Tumbled 8% in 2014
- Is Delphi Automotive PLC a Buy After Its Recent 10% Pullback?