AIR LIQUIDE or L'Air Liquide SA (EXCHANGE: AIQUV.PK)
Air Liquide is an air separation company headquartered in Paris, France. It was founded in 1902 based on the air liquification technology invented by Georges Claude and Paul Delorme. Products include oxygen, nitrogen, hydrogen, argon and rare gases sold for medical uses as well as steel and food processing. It was the original supplier of liquid air and has operations in 80 countries. In the US, plants are located in Houston, TX and Newark, DE.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Air Force Seeks "Holy Grail" in New Space Engine. Is SABRE the Answer?
- Lawsuit By Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc. Is Tossed, But There's Still Reason to Celebrate
- First Look at Huntington-Ingalls? New Proteus Underwater Vehicle
- Investors' Love-Hate Relationship With Lumber Liquidators
- The 3 Best Stocks to Invest in Airlines
- 8 Fascinating Reads