AIR LIQUIDE or L'Air Liquide SA (EXCHANGE: AIQUV.PK)
Air Liquide is an air separation company headquartered in Paris, France. It was founded in 1902 based on the air liquification technology invented by Georges Claude and Paul Delorme. Products include oxygen, nitrogen, hydrogen, argon and rare gases sold for medical uses as well as steel and food processing. It was the original supplier of liquid air and has operations in 80 countries. In the US, plants are located in Houston, TX and Newark, DE.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc Stumbles Further as CEO Abruptly Resigns
- What Is the S&P 500 Index?
- Lumber Liquidators Gets Nailed as It Suspends China-Made Flooring
- 3 Safe Investments in Technology
- Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc. Slammed By Likely Criminal Charges
- Cash, Planes, and More: A Look at JetBlue Airways