AIR LIQUIDE or L'Air Liquide SA (EXCHANGE: AIQUV.PK)
Air Liquide is an air separation company headquartered in Paris, France. It was founded in 1902 based on the air liquification technology invented by Georges Claude and Paul Delorme. Products include oxygen, nitrogen, hydrogen, argon and rare gases sold for medical uses as well as steel and food processing. It was the original supplier of liquid air and has operations in 80 countries. In the US, plants are located in Houston, TX and Newark, DE.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- This Government Investigation Is the Best Thing To Happen To Lumber Liquidators Holdings
- Why Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc Stock Jumped Today
- 41 Best Banks and Credit Unions of 2015
- Too Good to Be True? Proceed With Caution on These 2 Biotechs
- Lumber Liquidators Holdings Comes Out Swinging Against Accusers: Resounding Proof or Outright Lies?
- Why Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc. Stock Popped Today