Affordability analysis is a detailed analysis of your ability to buy a home. This includes your income, holdings, and debts. It may also include the type of mortgage you plan to use, the location of the home, and your closing costs.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Tesla Motors Inc.'s Model 3 Ambitions May Be More Realistic Than You Think
- Net-Net Investing: How to Identify Value Stocks
- Medicaid Stocks to Watch as Quality Ratings Emerge
- Will You March Against Monsanto? Read This First.
- How Distressed Debt Investing Works
- Where HOA Fees Make Renting Cheaper Than Buying a Home