Affordability analysis is a detailed analysis of your ability to buy a home. This includes your income, holdings, and debts. It may also include the type of mortgage you plan to use, the location of the home, and your closing costs.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Millennials Are Growing Up: The 3 Best Investment Options to Profit From This Seismic Shift
- Want to Invest Like a Billionaire? Read This First!
- The $136 Billion Cost of Hepatitis C Treatment
- 10 Best Places to Live If You're Trying to Save Money (and 10 Worst)
- In Case You Missed It, This New Cancer Care Cost Study Is Extremely Disappointing
- Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac: The Hedge Funds Weigh In