Affordability analysis is a detailed analysis of your ability to buy a home. This includes your income, holdings, and debts. It may also include the type of mortgage you plan to use, the location of the home, and your closing costs.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- You'll Be Shocked Where Rooftop Solar Can Save You Money
- Want to Graduate Faster? Consider an Accelerated Bachelor's Degree
- Could Electric Cars Spell Trouble for America's Roads?
- Just When You Thought Obamacare Couldn't Surprise You, This Report Came Along
- Chipotle Stock Could Be Worth Way More Than $700
- 2 Reasons Intuitive Surgical Inc.'s Stock Could Fall