Affordability analysis is a detailed analysis of your ability to buy a home. This includes your income, holdings, and debts. It may also include the type of mortgage you plan to use, the location of the home, and your closing costs.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Full-Service vs. Discount Brokers
- Why Tesla Is More Than a Car Company
- SCOTUS Ruling Against Obamacare Subsidies Could Cost Insurers 10 Million Customers
- In Case You Missed it, This New Cancer Study is Terrifying
- Investor Alert: Is Windstream Holdings, Inc's Dividend About to Be Cut?
- Why Sequenom, Inc. Stock Scorched 23% Higher in December