Affordability analysis is a detailed analysis of your ability to buy a home. This includes your income, holdings, and debts. It may also include the type of mortgage you plan to use, the location of the home, and your closing costs.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Will Tomorrow's Nike Earnings Move the Dow?
- Will DuPont Outgrow Monsanto and Syngenta in 2014?
- Will Red Hat Eventually Crush Microsoft and Oracle in the Cloud?
- Can Lennar Earnings Grow Faster Than Those of PulteGroup and KB Home?
- Is Rite Aid a Real Threat to CVS Caremark and Walgreen?
- 5 Stocks That Will Probably Make Huge Moves This Week