Affordability analysis is a detailed analysis of your ability to buy a home. This includes your income, holdings, and debts. It may also include the type of mortgage you plan to use, the location of the home, and your closing costs.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- When Will Solar Be More Affordable Than Traditional Utilities?
- 1 Stock Portfolio for Young Investors
- Hovnanian Enterprises, Inc. Earnings: Will the Homebuilder Grow?
- Americans Made More, Spent More in January
- This is the Godzilla We?ve All Been Waiting For
- U.S. Government Deals a Devastating Blow to For-Profit Education