Affordability analysis is a detailed analysis of your ability to buy a home. This includes your income, holdings, and debts. It may also include the type of mortgage you plan to use, the location of the home, and your closing costs.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Social Security: The Surprising Push to Make Your Benefits Bigger
- 5 Things Humana Inc. Management Wants You to Know
- Why Are So Many Real Estate Investors Going Bankrupt?
- How 1% and $1,000 Could Crush the Housing Recovery
- 3 Keys to Success From This $6.9 Billion Man
- Why Many Home Owners Face Risk of Default